Genesys Engineering, Kingston, NY, US, MEP Commissioning Intern
• Coordinate with project managers and engineers to compile pre-functional inspection templates, BMS point-to-point, functional and local equipment testing sheets,
• Work through construction documents, submittals and project manuals to retrieve relevant information.
• The trending of data collected through BMS to troubleshoot HVAC.
• Aid with on-site testing and documentation of building systems.
Triarch, Inc., New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
Triarch, Inc (triarch.com)
New York, NY
• Worked closely with the project architect from the beginning of schematic design through the completion of construction documents
• A renovation of a 1901 brown stone in Brooklyn giving unique experience in a typology while resolving a contemporary design with a historic building
• Responsibilities: Site documentation and measurement, development of 3-D iterations and representations, presentation drawings, landmarks submissions and public hearing preparations, managing/meeting with select consultants, material/product research, specification and implementation, construction documents for DOB/initial bidding and final construction documents (details, electrical, schedules, etc.)
• Drawings produced ranged from overall building plans/sections/elevations to interior elevations and mill work detailing
Rice University, Houston, TX, US, MArch, Architecture
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Bachelor of Science in Architecture