Real Estate Professional with a Highly Diversified Background. Participated in over $3,000,000,000 in Subsidy and Market Rate Analysis, Inspection, Development, Due Diligence and Construction.
SMS Real Estate Consulting, New York, NY, President
• Consultant providing feasibility, construction administration, finance, capital budgets, contracts and due diligence.
• Owners’ Rep, disaster emergency responder and temporary director for NYC portfolio of the REIT AIMCO.
• Conducted NYC high-rise Local Law 11 and multiple platform construction and asset redevelopment work.
• Redeveloped base construction contracts and standard NYC project specifications.
• Conducted financial analysis and planning for the retailer Urbana and the builder Gryphon Development.
• Hurricane Sandy volunteer inspector.
Hope Community Inc, New York, NY, Director of Real Estate Development
• Member of senior management team administrating a non-profit real estate organization.
• Responsible for acquisitions, feasibility, development, due diligence and construction administration.
• Successfully acquired or developed, restructured, recapitalized 11 partnerships constituting 32 buildings.
• Asset and construction improved the 74 residential building and 40 commercial storefront portfolio.
• Established, designed and implemented annual building-by-building capital needs assessments program.
• Fueled growth from $0 in 2005 to cumulative $74,6000,000 in development and construction in 2011.
Gryphon Development Inc, Summit, NJ, Operations Manager
• Planned, directed and built luxury residential projects for a design/build development/construction company.
• Second in command to the President.
• Conducted cost estimating, tracked all projects, materials, labor, lead times, and coordinated all installations.
• All projects developed to a very high degree of finish for exclusive private clientele.
SMS Consulting, New York, Indianaoplis, Charlotte, Principal
• Consultant providing commercial office, retail and multifamily acquisitions, financial analysis, construction services.
• Conducted development risk analysis and mitigation, construction workouts, wrote contracts and specifications.
• Established and implemented improved financial analysis and construction tracking techniques, disposition paths, and financial models for $140,000,000 (1999 $) in development.
Various, Chester NJ, Houston, New York, Director, Architect, Analyist
• Director of CH&C, a high-density residential developer.
• Architect participating in specification and construction of large scale commercial projects in the USA and the Middle East.
• Construction Analyst for Valcon Consultants Inc, a commercial development consulting organization.
• Client list includes Aetna, Chase, Westinghouse, Teachers Credit, USA Department of State and Columbia Un. professors.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadephia, Bachelors, Fine Art & Art History
Fine Art & Art History
New York University School of Continuing Education, NY, AIA Continuing Ed
Contuning Education in real estate law, building codes, finance, green and sustainable, LEED
Columbia University, NY, Masters, Real Estate Development
Real Estate Development
Columbia University, NY, Masters, Historic Preservation
Columbia University, NY, Masters, Architecture
Kinnie Traveling Scholarship, 1st Place
Columbia University School of Architecture
Kinnie Traveling Scholarship