May 2012 – Present (10 months)New York, New York
• Working closely with the Architect, Construction Manager, Interior Designer and Owner on a 15,000 sqft showroom in Midtown, I prepared construction documents, design review submissions, Landmark approvals and expedited DOB forms for Permitting.
• Conducted Zoning Analysis and Design Development for multi-family Brownstone in Philadelphia utilizing Theometrics for surveying and Revit.
• Assisted the Architect in Marketing and preparation of several conferences such at the Intelligent Job sites at the NYCEDC and the Competitive Edge Conference in downtown Manhattan.
• Designed an advertisement for M.Arch Architect's software ZONER. A mobile and web software that provides zoning analysis with just a click on a button.
Kevin O' Sullivan and Associates
May 2011 – July 2011 (3 months)Manhattan
• Developed construction drawings for two homes in Hamptons.
• Created estimating spreadsheet for apartment in Upper East Side.
• Built a physical model for a project in the Hamptons.
February 2011 – May 2011 (4 months)Manhattan
• Developing & managing an inventory list for a renovation of a Brownstone in Union Square.
• Developed schematic designs for a rooftop sunroom incorporated in to final design proposal.
• Researched & conducted price estimation on several architectural items in order to acquire the highest level of quality and stay on budget .
May 2007 – February 2010 (2 years 10 months)
• Produced Design/Schematic drawings for two Harlem Brownstones.
• Created design schemes for the proposal of The Boxing Hall Of Champions Museum.
• Participated in Client meetings and learned the fundamentals of Client relationships.
• Developed a BIM model of The Brooklyn Water Treatment Plant.
• Designed a new portfolio and brochures for March Architects.
• Conducted field measurement for both Residential and Commercial projects.
M.arch Architects, New York, NY, US, Jr. Architect
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
B.Arch in Architecture
Minor in Construction Management
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture Design
I transferred out to Pratt Institute in 2006.