I am a hardworking individual, who is knowledgeable about people, software and hardware. I am also very dedicated and opportunistic individual who is seeking a career in the design field.
Best Buy, New York, NY, US, Advanced Repair Agent
• Recover client’s information from hard drive.
• Remove malicious programs from personal computers.
• Repair and Install hardware/software on computers.
• Determined the needs of customers and create solutions.
• Maintain relations with all our vendors.
FedEx Office, New York, NY, US, Retaill Consultant
• Multi-tasked various group projects that included printing and shipping the design.
• Utilized company software to communicate with clients.
• Managed projects for two hundred clients monthly.
• Operated photocopying, binding and other auxiliary equipment.
• Modifying the design to the client’s specifications, using Adobe programs.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Electrical and Computer Engineering
What I learned from NYIT, is/was a rigorous coursework. There I learned Multi-Variable Calculus, Quantum Physics as well as Engineering Chemistry. In addition, to the science classes that I had to take, I learned how to make stable systems, design products, analyzing large circuits ( in an Engineering perspective), as well as create more software.
Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY, US, Computer Engineering Tech
I received a Associates degree from Queens-borough Community College, which trained me in troubleshooting circuits, as well as modifying/creating software.
Fifth annual honors conference prestigious award, 1st Place
I received a award for making a speech about the Surveyor’s Area formula.