I have a background in politics and economics, that I turned into marketing, fundraising and branding experience across multiple companies and multiple industries.
Lately I have been working on integrated marketing programs that combine traditional, web and video.
Specialties: Branding, social media, strategic communications, direct mail, photography, copywriting.
4FRNT Skis, Salt Lake City, UT, US, Brand Manager
• Create and implement a long-term, comprehensive branding strategy for the company.
• Produce copy, photos and other content for print, website, blog and catalog.
• Work with industry press to gain product and athlete story placement in print and Web.
• Manage the 4FRNT online presence on Facebook, Twitter and online forums.
• Created a system to backup and secure vital corporate data and digital assets.
• Film, edit and promote online video series and yearlong video project.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Washington, DC, US, Director, Strategic Communications
• Manage entire new member recruitment campaign ($4-5 million revenue per year) using direct mail, email and other marketing strategies
• Design, plan and execute a Strategic Communications plan including inside and outside PR for use across all departments.
• Hire and train Outreach Coordinators, interns and temporary workers.
• Implement comprehensive testing procedures including A/B testing and ROI analysis.
• Manage acquisition of information from University registrars and other campus officials.
• Design and implement new technologies across 250 Facebook fan pages and using mobile technologies to open new communication outlets outside of email correspondence.
• Manage the online store, including marketing, inventory management and order fulfillment.
The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, US, Bachelors, Political Science
• Advanced economic techniques using econometrics and regression software.
• Certificate in International Relations, emphasizing the Middle East.
• Coursework in the Arts and Technology program
• Appointed to the Editorial Board of the Hinckley Journal of Politics.