see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
Dan Endara - Freelance Architectural Designer
After receiving my Bachelor's in Architectural Technology on Spring 11', I can proudly say I've obtained a diverse background in work as an Project manager & designer; but highlighted work are decision-making roles in high-end interior renovations & millwork, preparing multiple schematics for client approval, and detailed site survey work.
A milestone recently reached was project managing over 4 million square feet conducting site surveys for residential & commercial spaces through privately acquired clients; final delivery would include As-Built floor plans for the purpose of appraisals and/or future renovations.
Am interested in the process of the physical installation of any component related to interior design or construction in general - it is one task to draw up blueprints, but another to make it a reality.
For illustrations of my work, please type http://www.coroflot.com/danielsarch or click the link below.
Thanks for visiting my page and enjoy your day!
Wellbuilt Company, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer / Project Manager
- Managing multiple interior gut & reno projects, client-relations management
- Integral teamwork with client, designers, subcontractors for timely project close
- Roles include generating construction drawings & schedules,, quality jobsite upkeep
- Conducted detailed site surveys
Bar Construction Corp, Long Island City, NY, US, Project Manager / Millwork Draftsman
- Involved in high end renovations projects & design of custom furniture via CAD
- Site supervision and labor coordination of installations & construction per project
HallidayGreer Interior Design, New York, NY, Architectural Designer
- Involved in high end renovation projects
- Designed custom-built furniture under supervision of principle
- Prepared presentation drawings for client meetings
- site supervision and labor coordination of renovations & installations per project
Downtown Interiors, Jersey City, NJ, US, Millwork Detailer / Office Assistant
- Generated CAD shop drawings under approval of principle
- Handled incoming phone calls and emails
- Prepared proposals
Baron Design Inc., New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
- Sourced samples of flooring, finishes, wall paint, etc.
- Drafted, redlined, and finalized construction drawings & details
- Customer relations management with vendors and clients via phone & email
Royal Engineering, PC, Queens, NY, Junior Architect
- Basic training in Demo, A;t-1, Alt-2, & new building projects
- Zoning analysis performed on a given parcel
Archetype LLC, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
- Aided Project Managers in activities (i.e. site survey, CAD, contractor comm.)
- Designed, redlined, & finalized construction sets to be DOB approved
NYCOM LLC, Williamsburg, NY, US, Permit Coordinator
An internship situated right on the construction site of a 10-story residential project. Duties included:
- Keeping track of DOB & DOT permits, and Certificates of Insurance
- Upkeep of physical & digital filings system (i.e. contracts, contact info, and construction drawings)
- Head count of construction team from top to ground floor
Branch Servies DKI, Islip, NY, US, Hurricane Relief Worker
- Communicated with Contractor and home owners concerning sections of housing to be demoed
- Self-trained in efficient removal of floor tiling
Marset USA Lighting, New York, NY, US, Data Entry Clerk
- Maintained physical & digital filing system regarding sales and receipts
- Dealt with all aspects of logistics via QuickBooks, Excel, and UPS shipments
- Converted Euros to Dollars and vice-versa on a daily basis using OANDA
1 on 1 Academic Tutors, New York, NY, US, Tutor (Grade 1-5)
- Dependent on delivering vital paperwork via email and physical mail in a timely manner
- Prepared daily lessons based on student’s individual academic needs
- Created schedules for in-home tutoring sessions
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Architecture
- Strong understanding of light wood frame construction
- Growing familiarization with the 2008 Building Code of NYC
- Experienced in requesting construction documents at DOB
1st Place Design Entry
- The warehouse area located on the 2nd FL is planned to go through a renovation to allow activities such as private corporate meetings, seminars, and hospitality. The proposed design must "transform" to a purely open floor plan to facilitate the mentioned activities. The new space will also showcase lighting as well.
- Personal goals towards this project is to make it eligible to enter any LEED-Related competitions to raise self-wareness of the issue while marketing the company's presence.