Home Solutions Retail India Ltd, Mumbai, IN, Asst Manager
• Overlooked training and development of designers across nationwide company stores
• Developed customized training program incorporating design, technical and sales aspects of retail home business
• Routinely traveled to company stores to impart 3-5 day training
• Assisted design team at new stores with the start-up process
• Assisted design team with designing and conceptualizing display layouts for new stores
• Overlooked regional sales and managed team of 8 designers
Nolte Home Studio/ Joop Living, Mumbai, IN, Design Consultant
• Managed high profile clients in terms of understanding requirements and planning kitchens/bedrooms complete in aspects of space optimization, ergonomics and aesthetics.
• Monitored execution to ensure timely and satisfactory results.
• Responsible for the entire kitchen division and overlooked entire sales
Sleek International, Mumbai, IN, Asst Manager/ Kitchen Designer
• Prepared sales forecasts and analysis.
• Formulated marketing strategies that boost sales and achieve or exceed targets
• Managed trade show activities targeted at the Indian market
• Developed new business through expansion and maintenance of customer base
• Led a team of 5 designers, train them, monitor their execution to drive timely and profitable results with a keen customer focus
• Represented the company at a news channel – A due recognition of excellent communication skills
A Group Design, Mumbai, IN, Designer
• Routinely designed residential as well as commercial spaces manually and/or using AUTOCAD
• Assisted in selections of color-scheme, materials and finishes.
• Regularly conducted customer site visits to monitor progress, gather customer feedback and execute improvements to ensure overall customer satisfaction
El Camino College, Torrance, CA, US, AA
St. Francis School of Design, Mumbai, IN, Interior Design