I received my Masters of Arts in Interior Design from The New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University. During my graduate studies I had the opportunity to study abroad in Florence, Italy at the Studio Arts Center International. Since graduation, I have been working as an Interior Designer and I am currently on track to take the NCIDQ exam in the Fall of 2013.
McDougal Architects, Boston, MA, US, Interior Designer
• Create design drawings and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Provide clients with design solutions in line with their budgetary requirements.
• Assist clients with the selection, specification, and purchasing of furniture and accessories from showrooms and suppliers.
• Attend client meetings as needed to provide updates on project development and progress.
• Provide construction administration to ensure the implementation and execution of the design intent on site.
• Produce and deliver Construction Documents to contractors, electricians, plumbers, carpenters and consultants for high end residential and commercial renovations and new construction.
• Research, specify and provide FF&E schedules to Contractors and Builders as needed.
• Design custom furniture pieces, millwork and produce drawing details.
• Aid in the preparation of specifications and cost comparisons.
DRA Architects, Newton,MA, Interior Designer
• Established strong working relationships with architects, interior designers and institutional and corporate clients.
• Researched and recommended specialized materials for high traffic institutional environments.
• Collaborated with teams through all phases, from design concept to design development.
• Drafted construction document drawings for interior projects.
• Prepared 3D models, materials and finish boards.
• Assisted with coordination and maintenance of the sample library as well as ordering samples from various vendors.
• Maintained and coordinated project files.
• Created rendered drawings and presentation boards for client meetings.
Cardinal Health - ExcelerateHRO, San Diego, CA, US, Recruiting Coordinator
• Coordinated with prospective candidates, interviewers and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
• Maintained data integrity on spreadsheets, databases and tracking systems for new hires and potential candidates.
• Coordinated and prepared documents associated with the closure of job files.
• Collaborated with human resources colleagues regarding initiation of the new hire process.
Linsco Private Ledger, San Diego, CA, US, Service Center Representative
• Assisted financial advisers and colleagues with the opening of new accounts
• Answered approximately 50 calls a day to address inquiries and promote the company’s products and services.
• Provided excellent customer service while communicating operational and industry policies and to financial advisers.
State Street Corporation, Boston, MA, Mutual Fund Accountant
• Responsible for the detailed ledger accounting and reporting of various mutual funds.
• Prepared financial statements and reports within tight deadlines.
• Assisted in the training and mentoring of new employees.
• Maintained contact with clients to ensure accuracy and reasonability in accordance with their specifications.
Suffolk University - New England School of Art and Design, Boston, MA, US, Masters, Interior Design
• Knowledge of AutoCAD 2011, Revit, 3DS Max, Sketch-Up, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Hand Rendering/Sketching Abilities: Various Media.
• Capable of providing Construction Documents / RCPs / Plans / Elevations.
• Strong conceptual, programming and planning abilities.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Psychology & Business