HDR Architecture, Inc, Dallas, TX, US, Architectural Project Coordinator
- Provide Revit expertise through family creation and support role for office.
- Coordinate and present lunch presentations covering different topics within Revit to office staff.
- Serve as Model Manager for multiple Revit jobs.
- Assist in creating a simplified and standardized checklist for startup of new Revit projects for office.
- Constantly develop solutions with others in office to improve production efficiency within Revit while always focusing on exceeding expectations of clients
- Develop and organize construction documents and specifications for a variety of project types including Healthcare, Science & Technology and Higher Education.
- Coordinate with different disciplines inside and outside the office on multiple platforms to establish a complete and legible set of construction documents.
- Work closely with Construction Administrator in office to issue Addenda, CPRs, RFIs and other packages to contractor during construction phase of projects.
- Assist in creation of specifications.
The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, US, MArch, Architecture
The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, US, BArch, Architecture