see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I never find architecture mundane because every project, approach, process, and result are different. You are constantly dealt with an infinite library of issues and I graviate towards this discipline that has involves a synthesis between art, science, economics, sociology, and a slurry of many other different fields. I am attracted to this dynamic relationship and I can't imagine placing my focus and determination elsewhere.
David Garcia Studio, Copenhagen, Denmark, Architectural Intern
Christopher Yip, San Luis Obispo, Instructional Architectural Student Assistant
• Correcting and providing exams for the History of Architecture courses
• Providing in-class assistance and technological support
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, BArch, Architecture
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Ambassador of College of Architectural and Environment Design (May 2011 - Present)
• Aid in Cal Poly’s CAED-sponsored events such as meetings, conferences, and college tours.
• Serve as consultants for the CAED student body.
• Represent the CAED for visiting alumni, industry representatives, and advisory council members.
Vice-President of Global Architectural Brigades (March 2012 - Aug 2012)
• Design and construct schools and health centers for communities
• Was a volunteer in June 2012
• Gaining real life experiences as volunteers with the opportunities to make an impact on communities
Richard Lee Fisher Scholarship, Scholarship
Danish Institute for Study Abroad Scholarship, Scholarship
College of Architecture and Environmental Design Dean's 3rd year, Nomination