Mikesell & Associates, R.A. and Planners, Newark, NJ, US, Junior Architect
• Support lead architect on multimillion dollar commercial building projects from concept to completion
• Perform surveys on various projects including measurements, photos and documentation
• Oversee code requirements, zoning analysis, design refinement, and construction administration.
• Develop plans, elevations, sections, wall sections and architectural details of residential and commercial projects that include multi-family dwellings, senior assisted living, offices and mixed-use buildings
• Coordinate drawings between engineer and architects
• Develop preliminary construction documents and assisted in specifications
• Perform redline changes and revisions to construction documents
• Review shop drawings, submittals, and RFI’s to ensure quality control
• Supervise interns in construction documentation and office procedures
• Project deadlines were attained through effective time management and planning.
• Organized and updated physical and digital data for Morristown and Newark master plans.
• Constructed and rendered 3D digital models for client presentations.
Four Season Home Remodeling Inc., Northvale, NJ, US, Contractor
Renovated and repaired commercial and residential sites
• Remodeled homes including kitchens, bathrooms, basements, decks, and worked on commercial building
• Knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, and engineering principles
• Applied International Building Code and International Residential Code guidelines
• Assisted in construction management as well as cost estimating
• Coordinated with sub contactors as well as acquiring materials for building purposes
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture