Design professional seeking full-time employment.
I hold a BA in Art History and work experience with architectural hardware. Recently, I have completed a degree in Interior Design from Parsons. Last summer I interned for designer Miles Redd and did freelance interior design work.
My designs are very concept driven. Through researching my concept, I make design decisions that are well-thought out and relevant. Every aspect has a reason and purpose. I do not have one particular style that I follow, but can find inspiration from many different esthetics.
Sinfonia Group, New York, NY, US, Freelance - Interior Design
• Drafted and rendered plans
• Created client presentations
Miles Redd LLC, New York, NY, US, Intern - Interior Design
• Sourced fabrics, materials and furniture
• Assisted with project installations
Hamilton Sinkler, New York, NY, US, Sales & Marketing Exec. - Architectural Hardware
• Managed custom purchase orders using Eclipse software
• Consulted clients on custom work and designs; surveyed job sites
• Tracked production and lead times of product overseas; communicated on a daily basis with manufacturers
• Completed and aided with hardware schedules
• Facilitated the production and distribution of marketing materials to customers
• Oversaw website development and content editing (product photography/editing)
• Managed the organization of trade show attendances including press materials, booth design and transportation (four shows managed in 2010)
EF Educational Tours, Boston, MA, US, Regional Account Manager - International Travel
• Worked with operational teams in U.S. and Europe within company to plan and organize client travel logistics
• Met and exceeded daily, weekly and quarterly goals
• Acquired new customer accounts and provided support to current accounts (90+ accounts)
Sundries Furniture, Falmouth, MA, US, Office Manager - Custom Furniture
• Managed and negotiated vendor accounts and specialty orders
• Provided one on one custom furniture consultations
• Coordinated shipping for clients throughout Massachusetts and the U.S.
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, US, Bachelors, Art History