see all...Viewing 3 out of 12 projects
It is to bring to interiors projects a strong special sense, which, in conjunction with knowledge of furniture and materials, generates integral designs with a high degree of consistency from the whole to the pieces. It is based on believe that a space should reflect the unique characteristics of the culture of its users. The experience in interior architecture derives from strong classical traditions honed by working at Gensler, SOM and Lauren Rottet. The goal is to achieve the essence of projects possesses a timeless quality and a strong sense of order and clarity.
Previous experience has been with number of interiors projects in the US, Europe, and Asia. The main role in the design process is to provide insight and a definition to a project. The implementation and guidance of the design strategy and then coordination and development of the concepts all coincided with the architectural aspect together consultants recommendations.
AECOM, Shanghai, CN, Director, Interior Architecture
• Grow our interiors practice within a firm that aspires to collaborative design and high quality design.
• Lead efforts to bring in new work and expand our client relationships.
• Lead our interior work and contribute across the full range of projects.
• Work closely with architectural and other design and planning leaders to support interior design as an integral aspect of all projects.
• Provide mentor-ship especially for interiors staff, actively participate developing conceptual design for key pursuites and projects, while collaborating with leaders and teams in architecture, engineering, landscape designers and Work place Strategy
• Oversee the design, technical and financial performance of the projects with the project managers
• Attract new talents to support growth and design excellence
• Attend local, reginal and national industry events to raise the awareness for AECOM interiors paractice.
• Collaborate with marketing do develop appropriate section of proposals, reviewing for accuracy and completeness, developing fees and deliverables.
CO Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Interior Design Leader
• Leadership with the clients through estate evaluation processes which include test fit planning and program analysis.
• Development the design for the duration of the project.
• Formulation and creation design presentations, guiding the client through the design process while educating them about Interior Design principles, sustainable design and building codes.
• Mentoring an integrated team of Interior Designers
• Participating in business development, and maintain active-status membership in professional and industry organizations with emphasis on corporate interiors with projects 100,000+SF
• Understanding design capability and type of documentation produced by software, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite
HOK, Culver City, CA USA, Associate Interior Designer; AHSP
Running the Design efforts, pursue & new business, maintain positive relationships with customer, vendors and employees. Communicate effectively to customers, authorities, employees, create maximum productivity, create & improve design standards & procedures, assign & manage project teams, coordinate project. Orchestrating design teams to create and maintain dynamic environment. Key responsibilities:
◾ design innovative concepts in direct response to unique user with programmatic environmental and cultural contexts
◾ support Design Principal in developing relationships and creating new project opportunities
◾ involve in bid responses in interviews building strong client relationships
◾ responsibility to coordinate project design and project team
◾ guide and encourage the development of interior staff
◾ participate in marketing and business development.
Rottet Studio, Los Angeles, CA, US, Senior Interior Designer
The position at DMJM Rottet (at that time) called for the following performance to be carried out professionally:
◾ promote and assure design excellence in every stage of work
◾ ensure that projects meet/exceed set targets
◾ quality control management
◾ identify, establish, pursue and maintain business connections client relationships
◾ establishing concept for the project and developing space plans
◾ review project budgets and cost forecast
◾ coordinating vendors and consultations efforts including 3-d visualization efforts
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, BArch, interior design
Cope Vocational Institute, New York, NY, US, Marketing and Busniess
Детская музыкальная школа No.1, Baranovichi Belaurs, Music theory, music hisotry, music insturmets and voice
HEALTH & WELLNESS: The Calibre Awards recognize and honor the excellent work of project teams that have exceeded the expectations of our profession to bring interior design to life. The Calibre Awards honor the true meaning of collaboration for projects that exhibit a high level of teamwork and stunning designThe
IIDA Product Competion, Emerge Italy, 1st Place
The product competition for young design professionals promoted by the Ministry of Economic Development and organized by FederlegnoArredo in collaboration with IIDA. Conceptual design is for a series of tables and benches. The collection targets the public spaces of lobbies, plazas or interactions areas that meant to be used in multiple numbers creating clusters that is reconfigurable and playful.
Arzu Stuio Hope, Afganistan, Honorable Mention
The pattern design for the ARZU Studio Hope collection was a unique endeavor to bring creativity in expressing hope and connectivity through the world. The concept expresses the pattern in its simplicity to stylize nature landscape that is present in different parts of our Planet.
Mattel, El Segunod CA, Other
Mattel Design Center in El Segundo, CA is a projcet of over 200,000 sf. The plan is organized around a hierarchy of circulation based on the urban planning approach of major streets, neighborhoods, and conveniently located services. Design imagery was developed out of the materials the Design Center incorporates into their toys: a limited palette of bright colors used as a highlight to the studio quality space, large scale graphic imagery, and the textures and patterns used in classic Barbie fashion.
◾2003 Design Excellence Citation: American Institute of Architects, Los Angeles Chapter
◾2003 Lighting Design Award of Merit: International Association of Lighting Designers
◾2002 Best Large Office: Contract Magazine
◾2001 National Award for Architecture: Presented by the South Korean Government & the Korea Development Bank
◾1996 Exhibition of Current Work: American Institute of Architects, Los Angeles and San Francisco