see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
It is to bring to interiors projects a strong special sense, which, in conjunction with knowledge of furniture and materials, generates integral designs with a high degree of consistency from the whole to the pieces. It is based on believe that a space should reflect the unique characteristics of the culture of its users. The experience in interior architecture derives from strong classical tradition honed by working at Gensler, SOM, and DMJM Rottet. The goal to achieve the essence of projects possess a timeless quality and a strong sense of order and clarity.
Previous experience has been with number of interiors projects in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. The main role in the design process is to provide insight and a definition to a project. The implementation and guidance of the design strategy and then coordination and development of the concepts all coincided with the architectural aspect and consultants recommendations.
CO Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, sr interior designer
• Lead the client through estate evaluation processes which include test fit planning and program analysis.
• Develop the design for the duration of the project.
• Formulate and create design presentations, guiding the client through the design process while educating them about Interior Design principles, sustainable design and building codes.
• Mentor an integrated team of Interior Designers
• Participate in business development, and maintain active-status membership in professional and industry organizations with emphasis on corporate interiors with projects 100,000+SF
• Understanding design capability and type of documentation produced by software, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, BArch, interior design
Korean Development Bank, 1st Place