David is a determined , passionate, client-oriented designer with solid experience in architecture and various aspects of business operations. David has a full understanding and the ability to complete any task throughout a project's life cycle from land planning to construction administration. His experience includes proposals, contract negotiations, entitlements, and managing a team of consultants.
David's interest in architecture is long standing and was triggered early in his childhood. At the inception of his architecture career he understood the importance and value of a solid business background to further leverage his abilities as an architect. While completing his MBA in less than a year, David was afforded the opportunity to serve as a consultant for Coors Brewing Co. His team evaluated their international market position and ultimately traveled to Scotland to tour Coors' recent acquisition, Carling Brewing Co. His numerous presentations to the CEO and executive team at Coors helped solidify their partnership with Molsen and SAB Miller to further Coors Brewing Co.’s position in the top 5 breweries worldwide. After his MBA, David capitalized on his creative background and new found business sense to patent a mortar-less concrete masonry fence system. David was responsible for the company's royalty based business plan, patent research, and documentation for Arrow Fence System®, US Patent No:7,168,218.
Architecture has always been a passion for David. His family has a long history in the construction industry and watching space develop from pure ideas is still fascinating. David has served as a Project Manager for the design and management of various commercial, restaurant, and land planning projects for developers of turn-key corporate developments. Additionally he advises clients on vendor contract negotiations and manages relationships with corporate stakeholders and franchises. David is the project lead and manages team of consultants from land planning through construction documentation and construction administration. David has recently completed his last licensing exam and is awaiting the results.
M.J.Cassutt Architects, Centennial, CO, US, Project Manager
- Project Manager for the design and management of various commercial, restaurant, and land planning projects for developers of turn-key corporate developments
- Manages client relationships with corporate stakeholders and franchises: Yum Brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut), Burger King, Johnny Rockets, Checker Auto, Blockbuster, Eckerd Drug Store, and Family Dollar Stores.
- Lead implementation of SaaS project management for collaboration of remote parties to meet critical deadlines and refine consultant coordination practices
- Leverages value added services by integrating swept path analysis to achieve more comprehensive and expedited site feasibility analyses
- Guides corporate clients on contract negotiations with national vendor accounts
- Project lead for initial land planning processes, including all submittals and presenting before planning, zoning boards and neighborhood meetings
- Manages team of consultants from land planning through construction documentation and construction administration in order to reach critical project operational deadlines
- Project Manager from 2007-present and intern from 2000-2003
R&DD Concepts, LLC, Littleton, CO, Foudner
- Founded this construction product company and developed and patented a mortar-less fence block system while pursuing MBA
- Refined and developed manufacturing process in close collaboration with local manufacturing facilities
- Principal in charge of designing the prototype mold, researching patent documents for the patent application, setting up business practices, and implementing a royalty based business plan
- US Patent No: 7,168,218
Ameriprise Financial, Greenwood Village, CO, Financial Advisor
- Built deep relationships with clients to balance their short and long term financial goals
- Further developed financial analysis, business development, presentation, and marketing skills
University of Colorado at Denver, Denver, MArch, Architecture
University of Colorado at Denver, Denver, Masters, MBA
Hobart College, Geneva, NY, B.A Architectural Studies, Economics, Art History
Denmark International Studies (2001)