Experienced professional with a proven background in project completion, providing deliverables and maintaining standards. Manages multiple assignments. Delivers project planning documents. Obtains required approvals. Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD and FTP. Familiar with SketchUp. Available for travel and relocation. Additional areas of expertise include:
● Building code analysis & permit expediting
● Licensed architect sign seal plan stamping
● Construction permit and bid drawings
● Construction management
● Retail, restaurant & bank facility projects
● Managing & project controls
● Shop-drawing & submittal review
● Inspecting & field surveying job sites
InterArch, Moorestown, NJ, US, Architect Construction Manager
Managed construction projects for Saladworks restaurants, Springpoint Senior Living apartments, Interstate shopping centers and various banks. As architect supervised sign seal process, developed response packages to plan review comments and produced permit drawings on AutoCAD.
● Boosted growth of open Saladworks restaurant chain stores by 34% and Commerce Bank branches by +50% using 12 additionally acquired architect licenses to sign seal permit drawings.
Kling Stubbins (Jacobs), Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Controls Specialist
Created & updated schedules, reports, cost tracking and data gathering. Attended weekly project meetings and assisted project managers. Reported staffing levels & generated accounting sheets.
● Monitored & controlled costs on up to 20 concurrent architecture engineering projects after training on Primavera P3 and SureTrak software to department standards.
Zany Brainy, King of Prussia, PA, US, Construction Project Manager
Managed toy-store construction projects. Prepared capital budget spreadsheets & schedules for new stores. Hired architects. Awarded contracts, analyzed bids & approved invoices. Obtained required approvals. Itemized & ordered supplies. Developed fixture plan layouts and storefront elevations.
● Increased expansion of open Zany Brainy toy stores from 3 to 100+ while serving as store planner, AutoCAD operator and construction manager.
The University of Tennessee - Knoxville, BArch, Architecture