Experienced professional with a proven background in project completion, providing deliverables and maintaining standards. Manages multiple assignments. Delivers project planning documents. Obtains required approvals. Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD. Available for travel. Additional areas of expertise include:
● Microsoft Office Suite
● Construction management
● Project scope development
● Team member ability
● Financial project documents
● Document review, checking & tracking
● Contractor bid analysis capacity
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Coordinator
Coordinating facility projects with resource stewardship per higher-ed campus master plan.
● Coordinated over 200 project documents & 90 small projects in two years for university’s colleges of medicine, nursing and natural science museum.
InterArch, Moorestown, NJ, US, Architect Construction Manager
Managed construction projects for Saladworks restaurants, Springpoint Senior Living apartments, Interstate shopping centers and various banks. As architect supervised sign seal process, developed response packages to plan review comments and produced permit drawings on AutoCAD.
● Boosted growth of open Saladworks restaurant chain stores by 34% and Commerce Bank branches by +50% using 12 additionally acquired architect licenses to sign seal permit drawings.
Kling Stubbins (Jacobs), Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Controls Specialist
Created & updated schedules, reports, cost tracking and data gathering. Attended weekly project meetings and assisted project managers. Reported staffing levels & generated accounting sheets.
● Monitored & controlled costs on up to 20 concurrent architecture engineering projects after training on Primavera P3 and SureTrak software to department standards.
Zany Brainy, King of Prussia, PA, US, Construction Project Manager
Managed toy-store construction projects. Prepared capital budget spreadsheets & schedules for new stores. Hired architects. Awarded contracts, analyzed bids & approved invoices. Obtained required approvals. Itemized & ordered supplies. Developed fixture plan layouts and storefront elevations.
● Increased expansion of open Zany Brainy toy stores from 3 to 100+ while serving as store planner, AutoCAD operator and construction manager.
The University of Tennessee - Knoxville, BArch, Architecture