I spent my time at college studying the emerging importance and real-world application of sustainable building design beyond its often shallow, marketable use in the public sphere. My portfolio reflects my respect for passive design and cradle-to-cradle approach and examines modern social issues in an urban context. This enduring sense of environmental responsibility is the impetus of my current pursuit for a socially responsible career that redefines the traditional boundaries of the architectural profession.
I'm currently pursuing LEED AP BD+C and architectural license.
Freelance Designer/Self Employed, Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
- Currently developing schematic design for a residential home in Ojai, California.
- Currently collaborating with a congregation on a church renovation in Burbank, CA.
- Successfully finished a home renovation on a tight budget and construction schedule.
LivingHomes, LLC, Santa Monica, CA, US, Junior Designer
- Collaborated with project architects to develop drawing sets for custom and standard modular, factory-built homes.
- Executed drawings from schematic phase through construction documentation.
- Gained experience in on-site construction observation, job site meetings, RFIs, and shop drawing review.
- Managed the daily design and technical development of projects with minimal supervision.
- Researched residential building and zoning codes.
- Tracked LEED processes and checklists.
- Communicated with clients and consultants to coordinate architectural and factory drawings.
Chinelli Associates AIA, West Hollywood, CA, US, Intern
- Aided and participated in varying areas of architectural practice for home design.
- Drawing responsibilities ranged from hand-drawing, perspective drawings, hybrid drawings, and arranging presentation boards.
- Researched materials and code, performed site visitation and measuring, permit-pulling, and inter-offi ce organization tasks.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture program
Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, AR, Architecture program
Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA, US, Architecture program
University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC), Santa Cruz, CA, US, General studies
Award of Student Excellence- Outstanding Student, 1st Place