A recent graduate and emerging professional, I am looking for employment that will further my architectural education. My goal is to become licensed.
Premier Consulting Partners, Lake Success, NY, US, Graphic Design Consultant
• Revised and converted form document files into uniformly designed and editable master forms using Microsoft Excel.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US, Studio Design Co-teacher
• Worked with high school students to develop landscape architectural skills through clay and wood modeling.
New York Therapy Placement Services, Farmingdale, NY, US, Billing Coordinator & Promotional Graphics Specialist
• Produced new graphical promotions material, revised old material, and created high quality company logos.
These materials including trade magazine advertisements, brochures, flyers, posters, and business cards.
• Ran the related services billing department and streamlined processes by creating new forms, developing spreadsheets, and working with the database company.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US, Studio Design Teaching Asst.
• Worked with high school students in a monthly intensive college-credit program.
• Assisted in studio instruction: conceptualizing, drawing, model making, and developing ideas for architectural projects.
• Supervised and instructed after-hours studio work, site visits, and field trips.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, MArch, Architecture
• Miami Marine Stadium: Researched Virginia Key and contributed to the master plan which was adopted by the city.
This work was nationally recognized by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, World Monuments Fund, and Florida Trust for Historic Designation.
• Graphical Editor TA: Laid out and published a compilation of student works with Adobe InDesign.
• CAD Technician in Model Shop TA: Created models with CAD laser machine for 3 semesters.
• School of Architecture Graphics TA: Maintained graphics database used by the department.
• Lecture Series TA: Assisted in the technical aspects of preparing the weekly lecture series for 2 semesters.
• Semester Study Abroad in Rome, Italy during Fall 2009
Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Bachelors, Management & Business, Computer Science
• Capstone Tournament of Champions: Petitioned the Business Department to run an additional business simulation competition and won.
• Integrity Board Co-Chairperson: Elected by student government and coordinated weekly case hearings to assess honor code violations and assign appropriate sanctions, alongside the Associate Dean of Student Affairs
• MB107 Coach