London Organizing Committee Olympic Games 2012, London, GB, Villages Allocations Coordinator
• Developed and executed procedures for the allotment of space, space planning, and FF&E allocation for all National Olympic Committee/National Paralympic Committee delegates. The spaces assigned included housing, medical and administrative space in the main village.
• Managed, developed and coordinated the allotment of residential spaces, FF&E and drying spaces for all NOC/NPC delegates in the Sailing Village.
• Supervised various allotment-related projects that required integration with other LOCOG Functions, such as Logistics, Technology, Rate Card, Venue and Infrastructure and Ceremonies.
• Worked closely with Venue & Infrastructure to make sure IOC/IPC standards, as well as National Olympic Committees/National Paralympic Committees requests, were met in all villages.
• Act as primary point of contact between participating international delegations and Villages functions for the purposes of space planning and Games-time set up.
• Prepared material data for projected delegate numbers and maintained space inventory of the Village campuses.
• Managed and maintain the process of gathering/synthesizing information from the top NOC's and site information, for the purposes of space planning, drawing creation/verification and data extractions from AutoCAD.
• Host Village/Allotment tours of the Olympic village during construction to NOC/NPC delegates.
• Lead representative for the Villages department during Delegation Registration Meetings for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
MERCCO, Ottawa, ON, CA, Volunteer Designer
• The Multicultural, Educational and Recreational Community Center of Ottawa is a non-profit organization, to which I provided my expertise in design, drafting, 3D modeling and scale model making, to produce the pilot project of their building complex.
• The proposed design included a semi-Olympic swimming pool, indoors soccer field, volleyball and basketball courts, all following suggested specifications by each sports association. As well, the complex included a theater/auditorium, restaurants, library, day nursery, playground and parking.
Simpson Roberts Architecture Interior Design Inc., Calgary, AB, CA, Architectural Designer/Technologist
• Drafted working drawings and 3D models for Calgary’s Central Memorial Park, The Historic Crandell House, The Little Synagogue at Heritage Park, The Sommerville Duplex and the Banff Trail Community Association, among others; these rehabilitations, additions and new constructions required drawing packages to be prepared for either development and/or building permit applications to be submitted to the City of Calgary.
• Drafted a number of drawing packages for DP and BP for submission to the Town of Banff.
• Created and maintain extensive project data bases, specially of finishes, furniture and equipment schedules.
• Extensive construction knowledge in residential renovation projects, heritage and conservation projects, and restaurant renovations.
• Experience in gathering information to develop working drawings for projects by surveying specific sites such as houses, parks, warehouses and commercial establishments.
• Created, developed and completed 3D models of specific projects in order to clarify aspects of the design to the parties involved.
• Created material boards to facilitate the selection process by clients as well as to fulfill city regulations.
• Designed and developed graphic illustrations/panels for presentations to clients.
Aalto University School of Science and Technology, Helsinki, FI, Urban Planning - Summer School
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, CA, Architectural Studies