A positive, creative, proactive and result driven designer, with a highly successful background in the completion of several high-end interior spaces. Experienced in working with clientele ranging from homemakers to business personnel to professionals. Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficially internal and external relationships. Highly experienced in managing, motivating and delegating small as well as large teams of consultants, contractors and workers.
Design Atelier, New Delhi, IN, Principal Designer
• Planning, designing and furnishing of interiors for residential, commercial, corporate projects.
• Estimation of material requirements and costs, with presentation of design to client for approval.
• Detailed discussions with clients for determination of factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget and architectural preferences etc.
• Advised clients for interior design factors such as space planning, layout, utilization of furnishings or equipments, materials, colour schemes, accessories, electronic and electrical equipments etc.
• Handled projects in totality from concept to planning to execution.
• Subcontracted fabrication, installation and arrangement of all services like plumbing, electricals, HVAC etc.
Atrium Architects, New Delhi, IN, Interior Designer
• Development and formulation of the total interior design concept for projects.
• Conducted in-depth studies and analysis of areas to be designed for establishment requirements that ensure that the client’s needs are met.
• Assisted in formulation of BOQs.
Aptech, New Delhi, IN, Graphic Design
Delhi University, New Delhi, IN, Bachelors, BA HONS English
Indian delegate to Abitaire il Tempo, Verona 2012, 1st Place
• Attended Trade Fair and Conference – ABITAIRE IL TEMPO 2012 on the Interior Design Industry at Verona, Italy, invited as part of the Indian delegation by VeronaFiere Lems.
• Project ISAAC published in Anniversary issue of India’s leading design magazine, Design Matrix.