Since my graduation in 2001, I have been passionately working as an Architect and Interior Designer. I experienced all sorts of projects residential, commercial, fire stations, institutional and recently I finished a photography Studio project.
My role in these projects started as an Architect and Designer doing schematic, design development and construction documents/permits. 7 years ago when I moved to NYC, I advanced in my career to become a Project Manager. I was also assigned as Head of ID Department for Kocache, an Interior contracting company, to oversee the production of construction drawings and shop drawings for Interiors and finishing for a 5 star Hotel project.
I am LEED AP BD+C certified and in the process of earning my license. I have strong management and communication skills and can overcome any challenge. In addition, I have strong computer skills in AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D Max. I am getting familiar with REVIT and Sketch Up.
Independant contractor, New York, NY, US, Project Manager and Designer
• Project Manager for remodeling of Splashlight Photography Studios at 225 Varick St
• Redesigning of EET restaurant at 75 Varick ST
Consolidated Contractors Company, Amman, Jordan, Project Manager / Architect
Project: Hasib Sabbagh Regional Academy for Health, Safety and Environmental Studies.
• Manager and coordinator of $5M full renovation of 43,000sqft built up area on 2.4acres. Renovation works include site/civil, landscaping, architectural, MEP and interior.
• Develop, review and approve contracts, drawings, materials, specifications and construction documents for all phases of the project from schematic to Bidding.
Kocache International Holdings, Amman, Jordan, Head of Interior Design Department (Contract)
Project: The Boulevard – Rotana Hotel
• Managed department of (10) Architects and responsible for execution of shop drawings for $12M finishing/interior works of 82,000 sq ft, 6 floors hotel.
• Coordinated with other departments, the General Contractor, Consultant and Client.
reddymade design llc, New York, NY, US, Project Manager and Designer
Projects: Celebrity/High-end Residential
• Project Manager and Construction Administrator of gut renovation of interior spaces: lofts, apartments, high-rise as well as furniture selection.
• Designed, executed and coordinated all drawings, documents and materials at all project stages.
Rosenberg Kolb Architects, New York, NY, US, Free Lance Architect and Interior Designer
• Designed the new gut renovation for Guy & Gallard Café.
• Worked on schematic design for the NYU Law School Office building infill project
WDG Architecture, Washington, DC, US, Architect
Projects: Pearson Square luxury Apartments - 100,000 sq ft .
Plaza Residential Tower Luxury Apartments – 42,000 sq ft.
• Team member of design team working on preliminary/schematic designs.
• Executed drawing sets at all stages and coordinated with other disciplines.
Stephen Boruff AIA, West Palm Beach, FL, US, Architect
• Worked on master plan, schematic design and 3D for Fire Rescue Training Facility.
• Proposed design proposals for Okechobee Office Building and fire stations.
• In charge of all Palm Beach County Fire Stations at all stages; schematic, design development, construction drawings and permits.
• Executed all drawings for the renovation of Wellington Medical building.
Khatib and Alami CEC, United Arab Emirates, Architect
Project: Uptown Mirdiff Development - $40M - 5,400,000 sq ft
• Part of the design team working on the luxury mixed use project.
• Produced drawing sets at all stages and coordinated with other disciplines.
Projects: Al Ali Villa, Al Hamed Villas, and Abdelrahim Villa
• Worked with Head of Architecture Department on design proposals for high end villas.
• Executed schematic, design development and permit sets.
Project: Al Batha Compound Office Building - $4M - 190,000 sq ft
• Worked on design development and construction drawing sets.
Project: H.H. Sheikha Commercial and Residential center - $2.6M - 840,000 sq ft
• Executed design development and construction drawings for the mixed use project.
Arabtec Jardaneh CEA, Amman, JO, Resident Architect
Project: Four Seasons Hotel
• Site inspections, prepared meeting minutes, responded to RFIs and correspondences
• Revised and approved of shop drawings
San Francisco Institute of Architecture, Masters, Green MBA
Applied Science University, Bachelors, Bachelors of Science in Architecture
Graduation Project displayed at Jordanian Engineers exhibition for best graduation projects 2001, 1st Place