see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
Since my graduation in 2001, I have been passionately working as an Architect and Interior Designer. I experienced all sorts of projects residential, commercial, fire stations, institutional and recently I finished a photography Studio project.
My role in these projects started as an Architect and Designer doing schematic, design development and construction documents/permits. 7 years ago when I moved to NYC, I advanced in my career to become a Project Manager. I was also assigned as Head of ID Department for Kocache, an Interior contracting company, to oversee the production of construction drawings and shop drawings for Interiors and finishing for a 5 star Hotel project.
I am LEED AP BD+C certified and in the process of earning my license. I have strong management and communication skills and can overcome any challenge. In addition, I have strong computer skills in AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D Max. I am getting familiar with REVIT and Sketch Up.
Independant contractor, New York, NY, US, Project Manager and Designer
Project: Splashlight Photography Studios @ 112 W 20th st
• Designed layout for 23,000 sqft space to be renovated into high end photography studios.
Project: Splashlight Photography Studios @ 225 Varick St
• Managed renovation of 8,400 sqft into photography studios for high end fashion retailer.
• Reviewed and approved design, materials, construction drawings, shop drawings and specifications and contracts with contractors and consultants.
• Supervised Architect and followed up with expeditor from issuing to closing of DOB permits.
• Negotiated bids with Architect, contractors and vendors to keep project within budget
• Followed up with contractors, resolved site issues and made sure project is on schedule.
Project: High-end Single Family Houses - Spiral Group Architecture
• Executed design development and construction drawings including Structural and Mechanical drawings.
• Coordinated MEP, shoring, underpinning and site drawings with other Engineers.
• Executed Building sets for DOB approval and followed up with Expeditor for permit issuance.
Consolidated Contractors Company, Amman, Jordan, Project Manager / Senior Architect
Project: Hasib Sabbagh Regional Academy for Health, Safety and Environmental Studies.
• Managed and coordinated $5M high end exterior/interior renovation of 43,000 sqft built up area on 2.4acres. Renovation included site, architectural, MEP, landscape and interior work.
• Developed, reviewed and approved drawings, materials and specifications, construction documents, bids and contracts for all phases of the project from schematic to Bidding.
Kocache International Holdings, Amman, Jordan, Head of Interior Design Department (Contract)
Project: The Boulevard – Rotana Hotel
• Managed department of (10) Architects/ID and responsible for execution of shop drawings in timely manner for $12M finishing/interior works of 82,000 sqft, 6 floors hotel.
• Coordinated with other departments, the General Contractor, Consultant and Client.
Reddymade Design, New York, NY, US, Project Manager and Designer
Projects: Celebrity/High-end Residential
• Project Manager and Construction Administrator of gut renovations of interior spaces including lofts, apartments and high-rise buildings, as well as furniture selection.
• Worked on design and executed and coordinated all drawings, documents and materials for the project from schematic stage till completion of construction.
Independent Contractor at Rosenberg Kolb Architects, New York, NY, US, Architect and Interior Designer
• Designed the new gut renovation for Guy &Gallard Cafe
• Worked on schematic design for the NYU Law School Office building infill project
WDG Architecture, Washington, DC, US, Architect
Projects: Pearson Square luxury Apartments - 100,000 sqft.
Plaza Residential Tower Luxury Apartments – 42,000 sq ft.
• Team member of design team working on preliminary and schematic designs.
• Executed drawing sets at all stages and coordinated with other disciplines.
• Construction administration for Pearson Square Apartments.
Stephen Boruff AIA, West Palm Beach, FL, US, Architect
• Worked on master plan, schematic design and 3D for Fire Rescue Training Facility.
• Proposed design proposals for Okechobee Office Building.
• Worked on schematic design for Southbay Headstart., including murals for classrooms.
• In charge of all Palm Beach County Fire Stations at all stages; schematic, design development, construction drawings and permits.
Khatib and Alami CEC, United Arab Emirates, Architect
Project: Uptown Mirdiff Development - $40M - 5,400,000 sqft
• Part of the design team working on the luxury mixed use project.
• Produced drawing sets at all stages and coordinated with other disciplines.
Projects: Al Ali Villa, AlHamed Villas, and Abdelrahim Villa
• Worked with Head of Architecture Department on design proposals for high end villas.
• Executed schematic, design development and permit sets.
Project: Al Batha Compound Office Building - $4M - 190,000 sqft
• Worked on design development and construction drawing sets.
Project: H.H. Sheikha Sheikha Commercial and Residential center- $2.6M - 840,000 sqft
• Executed design development and construction drawings for the mixed use project.
Arabtec Jardaneh CEA, Amman, JO, Intern Resident Architect
Project: Four Seasons Hotel
• Revised and approved shop drawings for the interior finishes of the hotel.
• Site inspections, prepared meeting minutes, responded to RFIs and correspondences.
San Francisco Institute of Architecture, Masters, Green MBA
Applied Science University, Bachelors, Bachelors of Science in Architecture
Graduation Project displayed at Jordanian Engineers exhibition for best graduation projects 2001, 1st Place