Experience includes design and drafting of new construction high-rise commercial/residential buildings and single-family homes as well as renovations of small-scale commercial structures. Additional experience in construction management includes supervision of large teams of subcontractors, interior designers, architects, and property owners.
JGN Construction, Middle Village, NY, US, Project Manager
1275 York Avenue – Memorial Sloan Kettering Main Campus (14 sites, 25+ phases)
515 Madison Avenue – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Outpatient Rehab Center
- Responsible for all drafting at JGN. Includes renderings, interior design, and construction document discrepancy resolution Review and revise architectural documents including, but not limited to, millwork shop drawings and submittals, as well as plumbing, . electrical, and HVAC plans.
- Manage construction projects by liaising between architects, engineers, clients and unionized sub-contractors through all phases of construction.
- Foreman for 2 Main Campus sites with 7 phases. These include nuclear medicine and radiation oncology.
- Assist Project Manager in overseeing 20 job sites throughout the entire medical campus . including: medical facilities, office spaces, and patient waiting rooms.
- Developed and manage daily reporting and change order system to maximize operational . efficiencies.
Costas Kondylis, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Drew complete sets of construction documents including floor plans, RCPs, sections, interior elevations and AG plans.
• Collaborated with a variety of consultants and contractors to determine mechanical requirements.
• Responsible for training new junior architects.
57th Street and 6th Avenue
Hyatt- 74 floor hotel / high income residential
o Lead draftsman responsible for coordinating complete construction document drawings.
o Collaborated with interior designers to ensure Hyatt standards were met for all hotel floors.
o Assisted in general design of cellars, lobby areas, day spa and residential units.
o Conferred with consultants regarding mechanical space arrangements and elevator . detail.
40 Riverside Boulevard
Riverside K1-33 Floor high-income residential
o Developed a complete set of interior elevations for kitchens/bathrooms in compliance . with ADA codes. Compiled spec sheets for all fixtures, hardware, and finishes.
o Collaborated with engineering consultants to design the building’s reinforced concrete . structure. Redesigned apartment layouts when necessary.
o Designed general floor layouts and apartment floor plans ranging from studios to 3-. bedrooms.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architect
- Graduate with a 5 year bachelors of Architecture program.
- Recipient of Pratt Institute Presidential Scholarship
- Several projects inducted into Pratt Archives