MBH Architects, Alameda, CA, Apprentice
• Produced construction documents on retail client for city approval and permit.
• Maintained accurate coordinated drawings with consultants, 5-10 projects.
• Developed unique design layouts for international Apple locations.
• Created 3D models and renderings of projects for fast paced and exacting client.
Ross Stores, Pleasanton, CA, US, Project Coordinator
• Developed CAD drawings and purchase orders for new signage and fixture rollouts.
• Acted as point of contact for all installers & store managers.
• Provided quality control on installation per company standards and schedule
• Configured merchandise flow and fixture assemblies for store remodels.
Nelson & Associates, Oakland, CA, US, Junior Designer
• Prepared and produced construction documents for city submission and approval.
• Resolved coordination issues between architectural and MEP drawings.
• Reviewed submittals and RFIs, and assisted in many project management duties.
• Maintained a relationship with clients and routinely participated in site visits.
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA, BArch, Architecture