Integrated Design Group, Boston, MA, US, Assistant Project Manager
Collaborated with in-house Architects and MEP to design data centers per clients engineering
and design guidelines.
- Assisted in managing the design / construction of New and Renovated Data Center Projects in Virginia, Florida, Massachusetts, and Saudi Arabia.
- Provided a point of contact between the company and the client, as well as outside consultants.
- Created scopes of works, budgets, proposals, meeting minutes; maintained RFIs and Submittals, and projected manpower requirements.
- Traveled to project sites for construction observation, and attending meetings with the Client, Engineers, and Construction Team.
- Reviewed document sets from Schematic Design to Construction for conformance to client expectations.
Yusen Associates, Inc., Woburn, MA, US, Lutron Commercial Systems Project Manager
- Managed all Lutron Commercial Systems Projects for the Northeast Region during co-workers maternity leave (4 months).
- Conducted electrical drawing take-offs, while being exposed to electrical engineering concepts.
- Sold and provided technical support for Lutron Commercial and Residential system lighting control products.
Maxwell Architects, LLC, Somerville, MA, US, Architectural Designer
- Designed, with guidance from the principal architect, various small renovation and addition projects in the education, elderly and mental care, residential and commercial fields.
Brown University - Planning, Design, and Construction, Providence, RI, US, Project Assistant
- Assisted Project Managers with Construction Management Proposal, Scopes of work / budgets, and general Project Management efforts for Engineering, Restoration, and New Capital Projects.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, MArch, Architecture
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Architecture
AIA Trust Fund Scholarship, Scholarship