Experience in customer service, teamwork, fast-paced work environments, maintaining inventory control and proficient with various computer programs. Creative person with a strong passion for interior design. Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Basic knowledge of SketchUp.
• Professional, dependable and flexible, showing high integrity and a positive disposition.
• Creative with attention to detail and multi-tasking strengths.
• Versatile and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment while under pressure and facing set deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members.
• Intelligent fast learn and self-initiator.
• Well-developed organizational skills, ability to assess problems quickly and find solutions.
• Follows timelines and sees projects through completion.
Sara Ingrassia Interiors, La Canada Flintridge, CA, US, Designer
Responsibilities include AutoCad floor plan and elevations; fabric, furniture, accessories and materials selection from showrooms throughout Los Angeles; site measurements; gathering vendor quotes and calculating pricing; preparation for client meetings such as presentation boards; library organization; placing orders; and attending client meetings. Various office tasks including office organization. Assisting in writing company blog posts.
Kravet Showroom, Los Angeles, CA, US, Merchandiser
At Kravet I organized the fabric library and kept the show room up to date; this included filing incoming shipments and ordering fabrics for clients. I assisted in selecting fabrics for clients and creating schemes for the showroom.
Samantha Lyman Inc., Ross, CA, US, Internship
My responsibilities at Samantha Lyman Inc. included organizing textiles, fabrics and color swatches for the firm’s projects. I had minor responsibilities in textile return shipments.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, CA, US, Bachelors, Business Management
Bachelors of Science Degree
Major: Business Management
Honors, 3.82 GPA
• Professional Presentation
• Writing for Professionals
• Management Theory and Principles
• Human Resource Management
• Marketing Management
• Marketing Communications
• Business Law
• Financial Accounting
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, CA, Interior Design
Associates of Arts Degree
Major: Interior Design Honors
• Manual Drafting
• Digital Media
• Design Process
• Concept Sketching
• Marker Techniques
• Green Design
• Feng Shui
• Residential Practice and Thesis
• Commercial Practice and Thesis
• Materials For Interior Design
• Space planning