CLIENT FOCUSED, ORGANIZED INTERIOR DESIGNER, WITH A TALENT FOR PLANNING AND CONCEPTUALIZING LARGE SCALE RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY PROJECTS. BUDGET-CONSCIOUS PROJECT MANAGER, WITH UNDERSTANDING OF BACK-END OPERATIONS, DESIGN ACCOUNTING, AND ABILITY TO INTERFACE EFFECTIVELY WITH CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND CLIENTS TO MAKE PROJECTS RUN EFFICIENTLY. EXPERIENCE IN ALL FACETS OF DESIGN FROM CONCEPTION THROUGH INSTALLATION...
Maison Bertet, Los Angeles, CA, US, Lead Designer/Showroom Manger
• Develop schematic furniture layouts for high net-worth residential, commercial and hospitality clientele utilizing company product.
• Create color/materials palettes and presentations including: flooring, wall coverings/paint, fabrics, tile, window furnishings, lighting, hardware, plumbing fixtures as well as construction building materials.
• Perform daily operations including: client/vendor contracts, preparing construction documents, purchasing, outsourcing, proposals, invoicing, specification sheets as well as shipping and logistics.
• Coordinate implementation of design as point person for all contractors, sub-contractors and vendors.
• Ensure accuracy and quality of custom designed; upholstery, case goods, tile, vanities and lighting by creating detailed specifications and 3D drawings to review with all custom fabricators.
• Maintain outstanding vendor relationships, excellent negotiator with proven history of attaining best price and delivery time.
Allison Hanes Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Design Assistant
• Managed all company financials for busy residential designer using Design Manager and Studio IT.
• Drafted client/business related documents including: contracts, invoices, proposals and budgets.
• Paste-ups, space planning, renderings and preparation of client presentations.
• Worked with showrooms, vendors and contractors to select, delivery and install: windows and wall treatments & styles, flooring, furnishings, artwork, accessories and various details.
F.E. Design & Consulting, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Manager
• Focused on space planning, color and material schemes while implementing client ideas and budgets.
• Interfaced with contractors, clients and vendors, responding to their inquiries and translated design concepts from Senior Project Designer to tangible items for the client.
• Ensured end product met client needs in compliance with building codes and other regulations while conducting extensive research on potential products, verifying specifications and reviewing final specifications with client prior to purchasing.
• Produced and monitored specifications, proposals and purchase orders using Design Manager.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, CA, US, Interior Design
University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA, US, Bachelors, Business Administration