Howell Belanger Castelli Architects, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Performed administrative tasks.
• Design Development task included: fixture plans, reflected ceiling plans (lighting design), power plans (MEP), and elevations.
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, LEED LAB project member
- Responsible for preparing the Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ / IAQ) credits and submitting them to GBCI through leedonline.com and USGBC resources.
- LEED Lab is currently pursuing LEED O+M certification for the Crough Center home to the School of Architecture and Planning at CUA.
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, BArch, Architecture & Planning
- Senior Project: Annex to the National Building Museum in Washington, DC.
-LEED Lab project member
Bronx Community College CUNY, Bronx, NY, US, General