Architectural Designer, with about 5.5 years in the field with expertise in AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-Up & 3D Max. Knowledge of all aspects of Designing Layouts Both Commercial & Residential Projects, Drafting Of Commercial Project Tenders, Site Execution of projects, Bill Certification & Site Estimation, Site Assessment prior and completion of projects. Self-Motivated, Quick Learner and a good team player.
Outerbridge Morgan Architecture LLC, NJ, Princeton, NJ, US, Architectural Designer
• Responsible for co-ordination of project construction documents, shop drawings and approvals for high end residential projects with avg. project estimated cost of 6 million dollars as well as additions for existing residential projects with avg project cost of 350K dollars.
• Assisted the on-project architect with client meetings to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation as well as bids for the projects.
• Have analyzed building codes, by-laws, space & site requirements and other technical documents/ reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
• Responsible for 3-D modeling for architectural project in Revit Architecture.
• Site Assessment and measurements: prior to the onset of the project.
• Part of an architectural design competition for city emblem structure for Dubai(2009) as well as a Student Center in Bulgaria (2009)
Designers Combine, Mumbai, IN, Architect & Interior Designer
Rizvi College of Architecture, Mumbai, IN, BArch, BArch