Architectural Planning, Interiors, Space Planning, Fine Arts, Graphics Designs, Post Production,
Advanced Visualization, Creative Designs & Drafting and Designs Services.
Department of General Services, West Sacramento, CA, US, Delineator
■ CADD/Space Planner :
• Tenant improvement for a variety of clients and facilities to be built in commercial renovation, design and construction services. Program data, space planning, design development documents, CAD and CAP drawing and details. Dealing with a full range of mixed duties concerned with preparation for Architectural documents in relation to renovations and fit to suite to help different agencies needs in the State of California.
• Prepare Architectural Designs package, Modular Furniture Systems and Space Planning. This will also include and not limit to elevations, Cabinets details, MSF (PIA, All Steal and Haworth) lay outs and typicals, charts, maps, diagrams, digital automation and documentation, space plans and proposals, specifications, forms and graphic signs.
• Working with CAD and design software: Auto CAD Architectural 2012 (Auto Cad), CAP Studio, Photo Shop CS5, Macromedia Free Hand and Microsoft Office. Doing course studies on Both SketchUp Pro, Revit and more.
• Working with Building codes, ADA and fire-life and safety and have skills of freehand sketching.
RSAD, Benicia, CA, US, Owner & Head Designer
• Effectively utilizing my expertise and skills working as a sub contractor to help a vast variety of businesses and facilities through my own business. Managed many projects, Retail, Residential and Commercial in different aspects of the task at hand. Dealt with full range of aspects and levels of managing and providing guidance to contractors. Hiring and creating teams of licensed architects, structure Engineers and general contractors. Developing long range plans to alien scope, budget and schedules for projects. Architectural program planning and solutions for facility requirements needs or functions.
Most recent vendors include but not limited to:
• ICOV_Vallejo CA
Create Architectural, site and structure planning to create documentation for renovation and reconstruction of 45,000 Sq. Ft. assembly building. The property had ADA violations for all path of travel, public access, exist around the building and construction of routes and ramps around the building. Parking adjust asphalt slope level and reconstruct a 250 Ft. X 6 Ft. concrete retaining wall. I have contacted county and city officials to seek permits and created the construction and AE team. We had the building occupancy certificate. Some of the responsibilities are including and not limited to: Identifying complex design problems and solution, create cost estimates and dealt with budgetary, schedule and innovative solutions to maintain both.
• DEAACOM_Berkeley CA
Working under the supervision and help of licensed Architect providing Residential interiors and exterior drafting services to companies and clients. Multi projects, residential zoning and a reconstruction for
30,000 Sq. Ft. for 2 stories religious assembly building in Berkeley Ca.
• ISWCCC_Richmond CA
Create and design the construction documents for tenant improvement and Service addition to their Assembly Building for the city of Richmond seeking permits. The new addition is about 1,000 SF and included Men’s bath room, washing area and an ADA shower and bath room. Have performed facility condition to create program for scope and assign budget and schedule.
• JEDCO ENGINEERS_Berkeley CA
Worked as a Project Manager Under the supervision and help of a licensed Structure engineer. I worked to develop structural Design documentations and detailed drawing for different projects. Recently is a new construction of a 3 story building and other projects in Mill Valley and Santa Clara California.
• ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY_San Francisco [2008 School Year]
Teaching construction document class, with focusing on Residential and Commercial. Taught fire and safety, ADA and building codes for Department of Interior Architect and Design. Provided help for CADD software.
• DMD_Martinez CA
Working as a multifunctional sub-contractor Creating CDs. Job captain and Architect assistance. Vast variety of projects in this Architect office providing Architect and Engineer services over the last 15 years. Evaluating customers’ requirements, creating planning documents, gathering information on real estate, scope of and functions and activities needs and overseeing cost estimates, project schedules and maintaining both.
Mara Furniture LLC, Hanover Park, IL, US, Director of Design Services
Managed reconstruction and designing 60,000 SF furniture show room building. Communicated with Architect firms, contractors, Realtors and attorneys as needed. Have trained and supervised employee, overview budget, schedule monitoring and maintaining, problem solving. I have communicated with city and legal officials and vendors. I have also repaired correspondence to technical reports, finance, schedule, status report and estimates.
I had experience in gathering information and data to evaluate facility needs and create scope and program data.
Ethan Allen, Mill Valley, CA, US, Space Planner
I have designed a 13,000 Sq. Ft. show room for Ethan Allen Furniture Gallery. I have contracted Painters, Builders and Plumbers for a new store plan orientation. Organized and supervised several presentation events for clients.
IKEA, Emeryville, CA, US, Interior Decorator
Space planed show room and market place on CADD. Redesigned other connected departments to enhance store flow and operational needs. I have supervised contractors, carpenters, sales representatives and designers to meet deadlines and tasks at hand. Technical training in Electrical lighting, organizational skills and Retail sales reports.
Solano College, Fairfield,CA, Studies
Architect and Civil Drafting, CADD software, AutoCAD Architectural and Advanced 3D
University of Houston And San Jacinto TX, Pasadena, Down Town, TX, US, Studies
Computer Studies, Graphics and Multimedia
Faculty of Fine Arts University, department of Exprission and Decoration, Alexandria, EG, Bachelors, Interior Archetect
More than 60 semester hours of course work in interior Architect. And more than 30 semester hours Architectural Design. I have more than required semester hours in Technology (Property of Materials and structure), methods of Architecture and building Construction.