Gerald J. Caliendo, P.C., New York, NY, US, Project Manager
• Assess possible land uses according to the NYC Zoning Code
• Prepare site plans and preliminary zoning analysis to discuss development options with developers
• Coordinate plans with contractors and consultants involved in the design and construction of buildings
• Involved with all stages of projects until completion, including job site visits, execution of schematic diagrams/drawings, design development and construction documents
• Prepare plans and zoning analyses for the Board of Standards and Appeals
New York City Council District 25th, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Support Constituency services
• Communicate within city agencies to support constituency inquiries
• Web research the different city services to provide alternatives solutions to constituents
Sowinski Sullivan Architects, Sparta, NJ, US, Staff Architect
• Prepared drawings for the design and maintenance of train stations
• Coordinated with engineers’ construction plans
• Visited job sites to develop train station maintenance process
• Worked on preliminary school layouts and proposals to School Board
Alcaldia de Lecitia (Leticia CityHall), Leticia, Amazonas, Intern City Planning
• Support City Planning projects.
• Involved with the revision of the City Master Plan
• Participated in the water supply extension project
Hunter College, CUNY, New York, NY, US, Certificate in GIS
The GIS Certificate is a 15-credit post-baccalaureate program. Students are required to take five graduate-level GIS classes: two core courses Introduction to GIS, and Advanced GIS, and a choice of three other GTECH or related courses.
Hunter College, CUNY, New York, NY, US, Masters, Urban Planning
The Master of Urban Planning program is a 54 credit program, trains students in the art of urban planning through a carefully constructed curriculum that balances theory and on the ground experiences. Through rigorous coursework, topical workshops and a studio capstone project, students are prepared to become visionary planners in tune with diverse needs of neighborhoods, cities and regions around the globe.
Academico de Arquitectura, Universidad del Valle, Cali Colombia, Cali, CO, BArch, Architecture