see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Head Senior Architect at HARKITECTURA Office, Head Senior Architect at HARKITECTURA Office
• Knowledge of all facets of the project process from programming, planning, building evaluation, design development and building records
• Reviewing documents in various phases for design intent, materials use and Master Plan intent
• Coordinating with plot owner’s consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies as necessary in meetings, drawings and other forms of communication
• Proposing improved solutions on technical issues influencing design
• Communicating with governmental agencies or officials for purpose of approvals and permits
• Conducting on-site observations and compliance checks on previously reviewed design work
• Ability to see design work through to construction phase and completion
Construções H Lda, Senior Project and Construction Manager for international contractor company
• Develops project program and design criteria for clients
• Advocates for clients requirements and needs
• Assists in the development of design solutions
• Maintains and develops relationships with business partners and clients
• Ensure project compliance with building code requirements
• Coordinates and participates in contract preparation and negotiation
• Leads and directs the work of the Project Team and others
• Achieves financial targets through control of assets, invoicing, payables, and other measurables
• Ensures Employee compliance with Company policies and HR guidelines
• Assists in the career development of Employees
• Understands and implements the Company marketing plan
HSE Management, Client Relationships, Commercial Management, Scope Management,
Time Management, Cost Control, Quality Management, Team Management, Communications
Management, Risk Management, Design Management and Procurement/Subcontracts
City Council Olivenza, Head Architect of the Rehabilitation Office for the Historical Heritage
• Advice, processing of documents, and management of paperworks of building rehabilitation.
• Promotion, advice, and management of urban renovation.
• Reports for the processing and license of works.
• Technical reports of the projects to the Commission of Heritage.
• Management of the processes of rehabilitation of Olivenza.
Architecture Magazine COAM, Regionalwide Consultans
Official College of Architects COADE, General Director Technology Advice Department
General Director Technology Advice Department
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM), Masters, Master’s Research Degree in Home and Institutional Building Projects
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Sevilla (ETSAS), BArch, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Design, Planning, Building, Construction
II Architectural Awards COADE 2006-2008 SPA Centre, Extremadura, 2nd Place
Public School 6 +12 units, Extremadura, 3rd Place
Secondary Education School, Extremadura, 2nd Place
Young Andalusian Architect, 35 single-family, Honorable Mention