Online portfolio viewable at www.alexdamore.com
Charles County Government, La Plata, MD, US, Intern (Historic Architecture)
- Developed and implemented methodology for 2d drafting and 3d modeling of extant and non-extant buildings of historic Port Tobacco.
- Research historic newspapers, land records, photographs, archaeological evidence, etc.
- Create graphics for web and print.
- Present project results and historical findings to public.
Charles County Government, La Plata, MD, US, Graphic Design Intern
- Designed banners, brochures, posters, etc. for use in marketing collateral for events, programs and services.
- Utilized Adobe Creative Suite in the creation and manipulation of various file types (tif, eps, pdf, jpg, png, etc.).
- Interpreted and incorporated clients’ requirements into communicative designs.
- Printed materials on standard and large-format printers.
University of Maryland, College Park, MD, US, Bachelors, Architecture