Garrison Architects, Brooklyn, NY, US, Senior Architectural Designer
- Responsibilities include managing, coordinating and producing design and construction documents for a variety of modular (pre-fab), mixed-use and multi-family residential projects in NYC and abroad.
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, US, Design Studio Teaching Assistant
Design TA positions are awarded annually for academic merit and demonstrated excellence in design.
- Worked directly with faculty to teach first year undergraduate design studio.
- Trained students to develop technical drawing and modeling skills.
- Conducted weekly desk critiques and design reviews of student work.
Danny Forster Inc. d/b/a Danny Forster Design Studio, New York, NY, US, Intern Architect
- Collaborated on the schematic design for the World Trade Center Marriott in NYC.
- Responsible for construction administration for a condo renovation in Chelsea.
- Created design development drawings for a straw bale house in Indiana.
Smith+Associates Architects, Rochester, NY, US, Intern Architect
- Collaborated with project team to produce construction documents for Fairport Apartments.
- Assisted in design proposal for Unity Health at Brockport.
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
International Study: Florence, Italy, Fall 2011
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Dean's Citation for Excellence in Thesis, Award
Recognized for outstanding achievement in thesis design.
Citation for Excellence in Thesis, Award
Selected to present in the Thesis Awards Jury which occurs at the end of the academic year and brings leading practitioners, educators, and critics from across the United States and abroad to review a selection of exceptional thesis projects.
Robert W. Cutler Study Abroad Scholarship, Award
HUB Design Competition - AFH Charleston, Honorable Mention