Young enterprising architect.
Creative, Decisive, Motivated, Multitalented.
Good feeling for aesthetics, detailing, interior design and fashion.
Willing to learn
I am looking forward to the opportunity of working abroad and being part of a design team
ANSOTEC Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L. Engineering Studio, Huétor-Tájar, ES, Architect Collaborator
08.2011 - Currently
• Interior Designer of the Night Club Gambolio Style en Huétor Tájar, (Granada).
• Designer of Petrol Stations and other Civil Projects.
• Designer of Facilities Projects for Public Buildings.
• Coordinator of Collaboration Projects and Layout Design.
Self-employed architect, Project Design + Interior Designer + Project Manager
• Works Manager and Interior Designer of a Project of a Block of 3 flats, 2 offices and a garage in Huétor Tájar, (Granada).
• Project Manager of the developer “Promociones Guzmán Espejo S.L.” for a Project of a Block of 3 flats, 2 offices and a garage in Huétor Tájar, (Granada).
• Designer of a Project of a Single-Family House in Loja, (Granada). (Budget: 300.000€).
04 . 2011
• Designer of a Draft Project Proposal of a Block of 29 flats, offices, and a garage in Los Palacios y Villafranca, (Sevilla). In Collaboration with the Construction Company Frajuga S.L.
2010 - 2011
• Designer of a Project of 3 flats, 2 premises and a garage in Huétor Tájar, (Granada).
(Budget: 1.400.000€). In Collaboration with the architect Jose Manuel Pineda Molina.
Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Masters, Architecture
Final Degree Project. September 2010 - June 2011
Competition for the Urban Development of Huarte, (Navarra)., Honorable Mention
Finalist of the ATECYR Competition with a Project of a Faculty Club., Nomination