New Product Designer
Obtained a BSME (bachelors of science in mechanical engineering) with an emphasis on principles of design. Continually developing innovative ideas and solutions to problems. High interest in contemporary art and modern design. The future of design is the combination of art and engineering.
Milgard Windows and Doors, Tacoma, WA, US, Design and Manufacturing Engineer
• Improved fabrication drawings in Milgard Solidworks PDM Vault and released for
manufacturing ensuring compatibility of EssenceTM Series window.
• Coordinated with engineers, quality control, and floor workers to perfect production efforts
and ensure timely, satisfactory completion of window and door products.
• Designed, analyzed, and selected final sealant for new MeridianTM door project.
• Established and negotiated with equipment vendors for MeridianTM purchases.
• Assisted technicians with organizing preventive maintenance software program.
Bike Works, Seattle, WA, US, Mechanic
• Repaired, restored, and maintained children to adult bicycles. Repairs include brakes, tires and wheels, chain and gears, and frame.
• Worked in open environment with professionals sharing skills and tools.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Mechanical Design Engineer
• Developed a one-handed wheelchair medical device through engineering stages of product
• Researched, designed, and evaluated final wheelchair frame and propulsion system.
• Created 3D models and designs utilizing Solidworks and FEA (finite element analysi
Starplex Crowd Management Services, Pullman, WA, US, Sports Facility Assistant
• Served as liaison assisting customers to seating arrangements during sporting events, concerts, and festivals.
• Monitored the safety of customers in compliance with regulations.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering
Courses involved studies of aerospace, manufacturing, materials, controls, mechanical design, and thermal design engineering. Primarily focused on process of mechanical design and methods of engineering design for projects. Additionally obtained a minor degree in Materials Science and Engineering.