I am a New Product Designer & Developer
Obtained a BSME (bachelors of science in mechanical engineering) with an emphasis on principles of design. Continually developing innovative ideas and solutions to problems. High interest in contemporary art and modern design. The future of design is the combination of art and engineering.
Quiksilver, Huntington Beach, CA, US, Apparel/ Footwear Designer
• Designed and conceptualized footwear sketches, CAD models, and operating 3D printer; sample rapid prototypes include airbag system and outsole designs. Collaborated with DC Shoes footwear innovation development team.
• Created detailed tech packs for apparel and footwear designs using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Organized tee designs by assembling color print boards, catalog VLP’s, access PLM, modify graphic strike-offs, and systemize sample merchandise.
• Projects worked on: Men’s seamless sandal, skate and trainer shoe, SP14 young men’s and youth tees, and SP15 youth headwear and backpack.
Milgard Windows & Doors, Tacoma, WA, US, Manufacturing Engineer
• Improved fabrication drawings in Milgard Solidworks PDM Vault and released for
manufacturing ensuring compatibility of EssenceTM Series window.
• Coordinated with engineers, quality control, and floor workers to perfect production efforts
and ensure timely, satisfactory completion of window and door products.
• Designed, analyzed, and selected final sealant for new MeridianTM door project.
• Established and negotiated with equipment vendors for MeridianTM purchases.
• Assisted technicians with organizing preventive maintenance software program.
Bike Works, Seattle, WA, US, Bicycle Mechanic
• Repaired, restored, and maintained children to adult bicycles. Repairs include brakes, tires and wheels, chain and gears, and frame.
• Worked in open environment with professionals sharing skills and tools.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Medical Device R&D Engineer
• Developed a one-handed wheelchair medical device through engineering stages of product
• Researched, designed, and evaluated final wheelchair frame and propulsion system.
• Created 3D models and designs utilizing Solidworks and FEA (finite element analysi
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering
Emphasis in New Product Development.
Minor in Materials Science in Engineering.
Courses: manufacturing, materials, controls, mechanical design, and thermal design engineering.