Currently I am looking to apply my education to the realities of the constructed world. This entails continuing my thesis work while looking for an entry level position at an architecture firm. My interests are grounded in urban environments of tomorrow.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Art Editor
• Edited and Designed the RISD Grad Book (RGB) 2012. Responsible for communication with graduate students, image sourcing, layout logic and design.
Galeria Niuans, Warsaw, PL, Owner
Design Boutique representing Baccarat, Cristofle, Cire Trudon, Ercuis, Haviland, JL, Coquet and Raynaud in Poland
• Purchasing Manager & Store Designer
SwitchLAB, Providence, RI, US, Designer
• Developed an architectural master plan for AS220 a community based arts program
• Designed, Produced and Coordinated a city model for the opening credits of ‘Urbanized’ a Gary Hustwit documentary film.
GreenHomes Capital, London, GB, Researcher
Investment Company in luxury London property market
• Researched and surveyed prime real-estate
• Analyzed ecologic footprints
Natalex S.A., Kraków, PL, Project Manager
Development of a Luxury Boutique Hotel
• Liaised between main architect and interior designer
• Researched & developed ecological solutions & materials
United Nations, New York, NY, US, Photographer / Videographer
• Documented the 6th Assembly of State Parties for the Coalition for the International Criminal Court
Northern Lights Productions, Boston, MA, US, Assistant
Documentary Film Production House
• Researched materials and assisted in filming of multiple documentary films
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, MArch, Architecture
Boston University, Boston, MA, US, Bachelors, Photojournalism, Mass Communication & International Relations