I’m a highly experienced Architect with an ownership mentality and a broad range of experience in many different building types, who is intimately familiar with what it takes to attract, acquire and maintain clients. I communicate effectively and know what it takes to run multiple jobs and how to get them done on time & on budget.
MBL+A Architects, Troy, MI, US, Vice President/Principal
- Personally responsible for the design and development of
over 8,000,000 s.f. of building area.
- Highly experienced with AutoCAD 2007 and Arch T
- Proficient with Google Sketch-up
- Completed one of the first Gold Certified LEED manufacturing facilities in
the State of Michigan.
- Expert in the design and implementation of Planned Unit Developments (PUD)
- Expert with a multitude of building types:
o Mixed-Use facilities
Mandell Bilovus & Associates, Franklin, MI, US, Project Manager
- Responsible for the following duties on a daily basis:
o Obtaining work from prospective clients
o Executing design & construction contracts
o Review contract documents
o Multi-tasking and managing a multitude of projects
o Responsible for work is being completed on-time & on-budget.
- Responsible for the following duties on a Project basis:
o Making presentations to:
• Site Plan Approval
• City Council, Planning Commissions, Board of Zoning Appeals
• Municipal Consultants
o Make final decision on whether to use performance or design based specifications on a per job basis.
o Utilizes critical path methodology (cpm) to complete a job efficiently
o Review shop drawings, draw requests and architectural finishes
o Perform job site visits
o Meet with Contractors & G.C. to verify that the contract documents are being followed.
o Prepare & distribute minutes of all meetings
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, BArch, Architecture
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, Bachelors, Architecture