I have experience in many aspects of the design industry. I have enjoyed all my positions in the working field as well as the experience I have gained. I also have several years of experience being involved with designing interiors for the hospitality industry. I have become proficient in preparing design presentations, reading plans/elevations, making FF selections and sourcing materials for design needs. I have completed my Bachelors Degree in Interior Design at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale.
My positions have given me tremendous experience in interacting with many designers and representatives of the trade, as well as assisting an entire design team; it has given me a chance in being a good team player, which I find extremely important in a Design field. I have a great passion for the Design industry and take pleasure in studying all aspects of design.
My goal is to be able to utilize and combine my work experience, while concurrently broadening my abilities. I am looking forward to new challenges and would like to articulate my ideas with a great staff of designers, and the ability to grow and learn with a dedicated design team. I would like to continue to further my education as a LEED certified designer in the future as well as reaching for a Master's degree in Urban Design and Development.
Freelance Interior Designer - Self Employeed, Coral Springs, FL, US, Designer
• 3d Design
• In-house design consultations.
Designer’s Specialty Millwork, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, Project Coordinator
• Worked with General Contractors and Project Managers on project production.
• Handled organization and distribution of requested material submittals.
• Reviewed drawing submittals and provided order changes.
Decorator’s Showplace/Deco One Group, Miami, FL, US, Designer
• Worked with vendors and clients on product selections and light budget preparation.
• Created presentation boards of selected furniture, fabrics, and color schemes for client.
• Set presentation appointments with clients and vendors.
• Handled shipping, office bookkeeping and office administration.
Bilkey Llinas Design, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US, Jr. Designer
• Net worked with various vendors and organizations to promote firm.
• Set presentation appointments with new and existing vendors for new products.
• Chose color schemes and selected furniture for projects.
• Created presentation boards of selected furniture and fabric for approval by client.
• Photographed presentations for documentation.
• Intense design for all bathroom fixtures.
• Assisted all designers on their projects for support.
• Writing and documenting in custom specification program.
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Architectural Finish Selections