see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
• Highly capable of creating and interpreting precise and complete construction plans.
• Adept in Contract Administration including bidding, negotiation of contracts, project controls, scheduling, and
• Expert at effectively gathering and analyzing requirements for design projects to ensure compliance with
client’s specifications, design intent, code requirements and industry standards.
• Equipped with the ability to adjust to new and challenging situations, as well as delegating work to other team
members while working well under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
Vicente Wolf Associates, Inc., New York, NY, US, Interior Designer/Project Manager
- Include preparing client presentations, budget and furniture, fabrics and finishes for a variety of high profile residential clients.
- Producing drawings in AutoCAD and hand sketches
- Communicating and corresponding with vendors
- Job site management during progress meetings and installations
- Maintaining detailed budget spreadsheets
- Creating and tracking purchase orders
- Office administration as needed
Boddewyn-Gaynor Architect, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Cad Designer
- Responsibilities include preliminary schematic design, design development, space planning, furniture and
finish selection, and production of construction documents for multiple commercial projects.
- Participated in client meetings and project surveys.
LND Architects, North Bergen, NJ, US, Senior Designer/Owner
- Managed a small design firm offering design services to new and repeat clients.
- Successfully involved in the business practice of the design firm, preparing owner-designer agreements and
- Held full responsibility in the preliminary design concept, space planning, furniture and finish selection.
- Fully involved in the preparation of architectural plans and detailed drawings.
- Provided budgeting and cost estimating for various commercial and residential projects.
Ludwig Michael Goldsmith Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Manager / Project Architect / Senior Interior Designer
- Effectively led the planning and execution of multiple projects as well as the preparation and compilation of
all construction documents, from conception through closeout.
- Integrated construction drawings and some change orders in line with client's overall budget.
- Ensured accurate project documentation and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) coordination.
- Worked and communicated with sales representatives when specifying finishes, organizing bid documents,
and performing walk-through with prospective bidders.
- Secured working relationship between clients and contractors by facilitating project meetings, conducting
weekly site visits, and recording meeting minutes.
- Adhered to office CAD library standards and trained new employees.
BBG-BBGM, New York, NY, US, Project Architect / Interior Designer
Worked in coordination with clients, contractors, and engineers for the design, development, and completion of different projects.
Charles Patten Architects, New York, NY, US, Junior Interior Designer / CAD Operator / 3D Renderer
Contributed in space planning, furniture and finish and color selection, organization, and production of all construction documents, including details and sections for different projects.
Took charge of developing 3D renderings and presentation boards.
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Interior Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design