Architect involved in all aspects of the design and construction process from schematic designs to construction document development.
With 25+ years of architectural experience, proficient in listening to the clients requests and developing a unique design solution to address the needs of that client.
From small spaces to large spaces, incorporating and emphasizing the "brand identity" and corporate design standards into the design solution, while maximizing the square footage to produce a functional and attractive space are always a primary focus while designing the client's project.
- Revit Architecture 2011
- Google Sketchup
- Bentley Microstation V8
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word & Excel,
- Microsoft Powerpoint
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
School of Architecture,
Bachelors of Architecture (1987)
South Carolina #4479
Florida # AR92604
IBT Enterprises, LLC, Norcross, GA, US, Vice President - Design & Construction Services
Manages the design and implementation of 320+ retail facilities and special projects. Conceptualize total projects and establish key work priorities for development of design, branding, scheduling and budgeting through all phases of tenant/owner improvement. Mentor to designers and assists construction managers & superintendents in the office and field. Team leader in ADA adherence for projects, CAD training and ongoing maintenance of office drawing standards, libraries & archives.
· Lockheed Federal Credit Union: Client liaison and Project Architect for preparing preliminary designs, working drawings & specifications for projects. Coordinates with consultants & contractors during various construction processes for Tenant Improvement projects. Project Architect for the client's 1st "ground up" building.
· Boeing Employees Credit Union: Project Architect for the rollout of 32 in-store concept branches in 16 months and 10 Neighborhood Financial Centers in 20 months.
· Rabobank, N.A.: Project Architect to implement bank standards & prepare preliminary designs, working drawings & specifications for 6 project renovations in 2 months. Phase 2 rolled out 14 renovations over 16 months.
· Special Projects: Team member focusing on new product development and new business development - WalMart Series, Mini & Modular branches, Dialogue Banking & Cashless branches, Footlocker Redesign, Primrose Schools Prototype.
· Moe's SW Grill & Cinnabon: Project designer to manipulate prototype design for tenant improvement projects. Developed construction documents for permitting and field use.
M.O.D.E. Inc., Jonesboro, GA, US, Designer / Architect
Designed 200+ retail eyewear stores and doctor's offices in the US and Canada. Produced schematic, construction and detailed fabrication drawings, Supervised the manufacture and fabrication of millwork designed for the project.
· NVA / Zellers Prototype: Managed design and implementation of product roll-outs for major retail clients in US and Canada.
· WalMart Vision Centers of the Future 2000: Team member for prototype design presentation for eyecare centers located in national retail chain.
Freeman & Major Architects,P.A., Greenville, SC, US, Intern Architect
Assisted principal architects and project managers in the development of design and production drawings for commercial and retail projects, Reviewed and approved shop drawings.
· Duke Power Regional Headquarters: Team member in the design & development of millwork package and decorative detailing of three story commercial building.
· Brackett Hall Renovations, Clemson University: Assisted in the design and construction document production of a 1950's four story classroom building renovation.
· CAD management: Collaborated to develop and maintain CAD drawings standards for office personnel.
University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA, US, BArch, Architecture