see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Experienced designer with ten years of knowledge in the fields of Interior Design and Architecture.
A passion for design, pride and excellence have always been consistent elements in my work. Attending Northeastern University for a Bachelors of Science in Architecture and continuing my education there to earn a Masters of Architecture offered the opportunity to co-op; with the NU Space Planning and Design Office while earning my degrees.
Immediately following the MArch. program I began working at a boutique Construction Management & Interior Design firm specializing in high-end residential and commercial properties. Through this continued work I have developed as well as collaborated with colleagues in projects for new construction as well as renovations including restoration spaces.
I believe great design is a balance between space planning, beauty and functionality.
Rinehardt Miller, New York, NY, US & New Jersey, Project Manager & Interior Designer
• Manage all project phases including bid processes, budget development, vendor selections,
purchase orders, FF&E specification sheets, installation and final project punch lists
• Create detailed AutoCAD floor plans, elevations and drawing sets
• Responsible for sourcing, training and managing new colleagues
• Work in conjunction with architects, developers, brokers and real estate agents
• Create design concepts, drawings & finish schemes
• Coordinate MEP’s & Architectural drawings to address potential conflicts
• Develop spreadsheet schedules and coordinate contractors, sub contractors and vendors
• Implement schedules within specific timeframes to keep projects on target
• Led site meetings to review status and prepare upcoming items
• Ensure team progression while maintaining schedules and delivering quality results
• Develop quality control standards to protect integrity of design and architectural details
• Problem-solve in field conditions and communicate with team members to resolve issues
• Supervise and coordinate crews, inspect jobs sites and resolve arising issues
• Compose contracts, project scopes, FF&E spreadsheets, and financial documents
• Punch list multi-million dollar commercial and residential properties to prepare for occupants
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, MArch, Architecture
BArch & MArch