My goal is to gain experience within the design field to improve the standard quality of living and strengthen connections between design efficiency, sustainability, new technologies, and quality aesthetic.
I recently graduated with my Masters in Architecture and am looking for employment in the design field within Portland, OR. Other than architecture, I am interested in humanitarian work, food security, urban development and alternative transportation, community rights, and permaculture.
YU Contemporary Art & CommonRoom Architects, Portland, OR, US, architectural assistant
• Modified AutoCAD drawing and built a Rhino model to be used as a design tool for pro bono work done by CommonRoom.
• Photographed and corresponded architectural ideas with CommonRoom to aid in construction of an entry partition at the YU.
University of Oregon in Portland, Portland, OR, US, MArch, Architecture
Elected Most Creative and Unique Designer
Clemson University, Clemson, SC, US, Bachelors, Architecture
• cum laude
• Minor in Fine Arts
• Barcelona, Spain: Aug-Dec 2007 Study Abroad
Exhibitions & Publications
• Small is Big: Solutions for Barcelona’s Water Crisis. Class super-crit. Fall 2008
• CTRL:F(arm): Collection of research initiatives on agriculture’s role in architecture and design. Fall 2008
• Program. People. Place. Proposals published and utilized by community planners for St.Helena Library in Beaufort. Spring 2009
Dean's List, Honorable Mention
3.5 GPA or higher for 4 semesters
Presidents List, Honorable Mention
2 semesters of maintaining 3.5 GPA
SC LIFE Scholar, Scholarship
Maintained 3.0 GPA for 4 years at Clemson University
Trustee Scholar, Scholarship
Students ranked in the top 10% of their high school class who also have at least a 1200 SAT (CR+M) or 27 ACT will receive an annual scholarship of $1000.