Experienced, collaborative, outside of the box thinker, and highly motivated professional. Cool and composed under pressure in fast paced, changing environments. Execute rigorous follow-up with attention to details by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed in a timely manner. Proactively anticipate manager needs without prompting. Work as a team or independently with minimum supervision.
Specialties: Project Management, sales/relationship development, leadership & management, executive support, operations, team dynamics, business development, consulting, and networking.
IMAX Corporation, Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant to the President and Chairman of the IMAX Corporation.
Provide high-level, confidential administrative support. Clerical duties, heavy scheduling, project management, domestic and international travel, meeting requests, information requests, preparing reports, correspondence, and liaison between board members, industry leaders, and high-level internal executives. Position is privy to confidential information that requires diplomacy and discretion.
Warner Brothers Television, Burbank, Executive Assistant
• Executive Assistant to an Attorney in Business Affairs.
• Work closely with various Warner Bros. departments, including Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and The CW. Liaison between casting, production and programming, legal, and administrative.
• Create and update weekly Status Reports and Offer Charts for weekly meetings. Responsible for overseeing each project’s database. Create and maintain Excel reports, filing system, and important option review dates. Ensure all projects are updated regularly and management is alerted of upcoming deadlines.
• Work with the Writers Guild of America and Screen Actors Guild. Manage the flow of documents between the guilds, legal, and production. In charge of a show’s credits by ensuring they are displayed correctly.
• Process and respond to payments and special requests with outside agencies and internally with WBTV and The CW.
• Draft, redline, and proofread memos and contracts for above the line talent. Interact closely with casting directors and artists.
• Perform general administrative duties, such as calendar management, phones, draft and proofread email correspondence and company mailings, file maintenance, and create reports.
• Fast and eager learner; familiarizing myself with legal definitions and language.
Walt Disney Company, Burbank, Executive Assistant - Freelance
• Executive Assistant to two Senior Vice Presidents (SVP) of Physical Production of Motion Pictures.
• Executive Assistant to the Vice President (VP) of Production Finance of Motion Pictures.
• Executive Assistant to the SVP, VP, and Director of Creative Development at the Disney Channel.
Imagi Animation Studios, Sherman Oaks, CA, US, Executive Assistant
• Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), 2nd assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), President of Production, and board members. There were 150 employees in Sherman Oaks and 450 employees in Hong Kong.
• Handled heavy calendars, phones, and coordinating with international company officers and senior executives.
• Created studio operations and finance presentations and communication reports for weekly meetings with headquarters in Hong Kong.
• Liaison of senior executives and creative production teams. Reviewed and responded to requests and correspondence that needed COO approval.
• Responsible for booking international air travel and hotel accommodations for the company. On-call 24 hours a day, when necessary.
• Note-taking for executives’ meetings for the U.S. and Hong Kong offices.
• Managed the contract database for executives and artists. Created and maintained filing system. Oversaw important option review dates.
• Facilitated the opening of credit cards and vendor accounts. Acted as the point-person for various requests or problems.
• Participated in weekly staff meetings with department coordinators.
Seattle University, Seattle, WA, US, Bachelors, Marketing