Eight years of experience as a talented architectural designer with a keen attention to detail. Rigorous formal training and education in architecture and engineering, including advanced education in Sustainable Architecture has resulted in an acute technical competency and superior work ethic. Strong drive and commitment has resulted in significant roles in the United States Air Force managing and leading teams as a Civil Engineering Officer, requiring successful organization, communication and leadership skills.
United States Air Force, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Civil Engineering Officer
• Maintain cash flow and expenditures for morale and wellness activities ensuring squadron fiscal accountability
• Managed 23 person team in emergency operations training resulting in 100% of critical mission essential upgrades
• Supervise 150 personnel in unit fitness program, increased military performance pass rates by 25%
• Lead yearly performance reports by evaluating duties and responsibilities of over 50 unit personnel in various functions
Federal Business Centers, Edison, NJ, US, Architect & Engineering Associate
• Design accurate and timely drawings for cost estimating, customer space permits and construction documents for interior office space fit-outs for both Fortune 500 and small business clients in a business park totaling over 7 million square feet
• Utilize LEED accreditation to analyze design requirements and recommend best green building practices and products
• Coordinate project status with customers, contractors, and vendors and actively participate in daily construction meetings with progress reports and updated prints
• Conceived energy efficiency improvements to include light fixture upgrades in tenant spaces saving each $50k annually on average
• Support office staff with multiple daily operations, design conceptualization and assistance with business development
Frank A. Restituto, RA, Smithtown, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Designed, developed and expedited residential construction documents ensuring timely turnover and customer satisfaction
• Created program requirements and assembled preliminary designs based on diverse customer requests
• Established interactive relationships with clients and colleagues building and securing customer ties
• Computed field measurements and documented existing spaces assuring 100% accuracy on all as-builts
Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, The Civil Engineer School
Develops and delivers civil engineer and environmental professional continuing education and provides consultation in support of U.S. air and space forces.
Officer Training School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Commissioning
Over 277 hours of academic classes in areas such as the profession of arms, military and regional studies, leadership, and communication skills.
Officer Trainees also participate in over 80 hours of leadership practicum activities including:
Leadership Reaction Course, a field exercise using a specialized obstacle course where small groups of students practice handling stress in situations that test their ability to reason quickly and lead effectively.
Air Expeditionary Force exercise, a capstone field leadership assessment exercise, during which students demonstrate their ability to integrate and apply the communication and leadership skills learned throughout the course.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Master of Science in Architecture
Certificate of Sustainability, coursework included Energy Efficiency, Indoor Air Quality, Sustainable Building Resources.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, Award
Awarded to members of the Armed Forces of the United States and their Reserve Components, who perform outstanding volunteer community service of a sustained direct and consequential nature.