Born and raised in Buffalo, New York and schooled at the State University of New York at Buffalo, I bring extensive design, project management and marketing experience. My strengths are in coordinating numerous projects simultaneously with superb accuracy. I have managed numerous residential projects and several commercial projects, from initial conception and design to completion. I have successfully worked with developers, architects, contractors, interior designers and home owners, and truly enjoy the design-build process. I pride myself on the highest standards of workmanship, integrity and customer service. I am hard working, self-starting, industrious and extremely detailed oriented.
Poppy Properties, Inc., Pacific Palisades, CA, US, Project Manager/Design
• Source finishing surfaces for a luxury rental under construction in Pacific Palisades
• Research fabrics, materials and suppliers for custom and non custom furnishings
• Quantify and order all high quality plumbing faucets and fixtures
• Provide logistics between builder, contractor and stone/tile installer during framing stages
• Develop and maintain production binders and comprehensive filing systems
Pain Management and Injury Relief, Inc., Santa Monica, CA, US, Community Relations/Marketing Director
• Set up aesthetics, develop and manage logistics of start up marketing office, write job descriptions and hire marketing team
• Coordinate and oversee the creation and distribution of all marketing materials and branded promotional items
• Initiate, plan and implement strategic marketing efforts, including community events, dinners, lectures, ad and editorial placement
• Plan and execute photography and video shoots to be used for website and social media
• Responsible for the design, coordination and finishing surfaces of new medical office in Simi Valley, including fabrication of exterior building signage.
Mission West Kitchen and Bath, South Pasadena, CA, US, Design/Sales Consultant, Project Management
• Hired to execute the retail opening of high end kitchen and bath showroom
• Implement and manage the detailed efforts from the construction phase to grand opening
• Develop all organizational systems and operational structure for sales associates
• Design consultation and sales of plumbing, lighting and hardware to designers, architects, home owners and contractors
• Provide product information and design services before, during and after the sale
• Ensure extraordinary customer service to enhance sales, repeat business and referrals
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Business Management
Business Management, Marketing and Sales
Bryant & Stratton College, Buffalo, NY, US, Fashion Merchandising
Fashion Merchandising, Art and Design Principles. Received Associate of Applied Science Degree.