see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Associate AIA, LEED® AP BD+C
While with Perkins+Will Architects I recently I completed work on the design and construction of the UCLA Young Research Library renovation, which achieved LEED gold accreditation. http://www.perkinswill.com/work/ucla-charles-e.-young-research-library.html
I also produced the architecturally related feature narrative film ALL HALE for Genuine Rockprov Productions. ALL HALE was shot on location in Hale County, Alabama against the stunning backdrop of the Rural Studio. Watch the vision trailer for ALL HALE here: www.allhalemovie.com
Specialties and Interests: Project Management, Real Estate Development, LEED Coordination, Graphic Design, Photography, Film/TV Development and Production
Genuine Rockprov Productions, Los Angeles, CA, US, Executive Producer
I manage multiple projects including the feature film ALL HALE. I was also involved in the development and production of a variety of comedic shorts, music videos and film trailers. I have experience establishing and managing budgets for productions in a variety of ranges and raised equity funding and negotiated additional production financing through pre-sales and distribution contracts.
Perkins+Will, Los Angeles, CA, US, Job Captain
Organized and directed project architects, designers, contractors, consultants and vendors to ensure proper execution of sustainability goals, technical performance and excellence in design for corporate/commercial, K-12 and higher education buildings. In addition I developed RFP’s, supervised competitions entries, developed marketing strategies, and oversaw all phases of the architectural process including design development, construction document creation and construction supervision.
Construction documentation tasks:
• Building code analysis, zoning code review and field documentation.
• Authoring of construction drawing packages and specification review.
• Completed research for detail development.
• Review compliance with Perkins+Will’s precautionary list and the 2030 Challenge.
• Review work of consultants for coordination purposes.
• Review documents with building inspectors.
Construction administration tasks:
• Provide additional services including change orders and project scope revisions.
• Processed shop drawings, change directives, submittals, RFI’s, and ASK’s.
• Report on progress meetings.
• Conduct on-site observations.
• Prepare observation reports.
• Conduct project close-out efforts including punch lists.
Gangi Development, Burbank, CA, US, Architectural Intern
Managed competition entries, prepared proposals, coordinated graphics, and produced a design development package for a housing project.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Sacramento Waldorf School, Sacramento, California, High School, Waldorf
New Media Film Festival - Best Film Trailer, 1st Place
John Parkinson Scholarship, Scholarship
Kennyard Scholarship, Scholarship