I'm a multidisciplinary designer with experience in brand identity, illustration, graphic design, furniture design, exhibit design, and interior design.
Originally from Helotes, TX, I ventured to New York to attend Pratt Institute in Brooklyn to work toward my BFA in Interior Design.
While studying at Pratt, I participated in many cross-discipline courses, studios, and competitions both in individual and team settings--spanning on topics in breadth between fashion, furniture,prototyping, architecture, ceramics, painting and photography.
To further dive into the world of design, in 2010, I studied Interior Architekture in Copenhagen, Denmark, with a special topics course in European Urban Design Theory.
After graduating from Pratt in 2011, I began work as the In-House Designer for ducduc LLC., where I was responsible for maintaining two luxury brands.
I recently relocated to Los Angeles, California in search of new design opportunies and perspectives.
Nickey Kehoe, Los Angeles, CA, US, Product Development and Brand Manager
NK Collection Manager:
• Collaborate with partners on collection
• Develop inspiration, pitch ideas based on identified needs
• Create & Oversee Yearly Development Schedule
• Create & Oversee Yearly Budget for Development
• Set Retail Pricing for new products.
• Responsible for material samples and quotations for prototypes and final pricing
• Document all antiques/vintage piece precedent studies
• Develop Prototypes
• Resource Vendors
• Coordinate bi-monthly meetings with Principals
• Responsible for production timelines
• Create standard finishes and swatches for NK shop
• Quality Control for all NK Collection orders.
• Interact with NK Shop on product training, finishes, orders, inventory management for NK Collection
Brand Collateral & Website:
• Assist with an branding collateral as needed
• Assist with Shop Mailers
• Website Management
• Drawings & Renderings for various projects as needed
• Mentoring new employees and designers.
• Special Projects
ducduc llc., New York, NY, US, Senior Designer
Furnish all in-house design for two luxury brands: ducduc and The New Traditionalists. Responsible for branding and promotional materials, furniture design, web design, product photography & retouching, client interior design, visual merchandising, 3d renderings, trade show planning, and managing a team of interns.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, Interior Architecture