DSA Encore, LLC., Brookfield, CT, US, Data Center Project Coordinator
• Provided Architectural and LEED support on multiple projects ranging from $5,000 to 10 Million.
• Worked directly with engineering staff for site and drawing review.
• Managed the request for information process with the contractors during all phases of projects.
• Helped in the creation of bid packages for all trades on construction projects.
• Tracked and log change orders and worked directly with the purchasing department to resolve all issues.
• Coordinated communication with clients, engineers, field project managers and internal office departments.
Kitchen Interiors Inc., Natick, MA, US, Project Manager
• Measured client’s kitchens and additional spaces to provide options ranging from $5,000 to $120,000.
• Managed the design and coordination and purchasing cabinets from multiple manufactures.
• Oversaw the installation of cabinets and appliances to insure client’s expectations.
• Coordinated the delivery of cabinets and schedule of tradesman to meet client’s deadlines.
Fay, Spofford & Thorndike, Burlington, MA, US, Assistant Project Engineer
• LEED Architectural Engineer on a government multi purpose building renovation
• Lead Architectural Engineer on the UMASS Amherst Lederle Chiller Replacement project
• Lead CAD draftsman on the Logan Airport Terminal B rehabilitation project
• Took As-Built measurements at multiple job sites
• Converted As-Built measurements into a digital AutoCAD file.
Proctor & Gamble Gillette, South Boston, MA, US, Factory Architectural Support Engineer
• Worked in the facilities department and provided architectural support for production plant
• Assisted in coordination of office move
• Operated AutoCAD to redesign many floor plan spaces
• Updated floor plans that were out of date
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture