Portfolio available online http://www.arthurbadalian.com
Courtney-Le-Architects, Monrovia, CA, US, Architectural Designer / Project Coordinator
• Design & coordination work of all phases of projects from kickoff to closeout. Job tasks include preparation of construction documents and specifications, existing conditions assessments, construction and administration, including agency approvals and variances; retail and commercial, new construction, additions and renovations.
• Fixture layout & circulation design.
• Intermediate knowledge of CBC, ADA, and Title 24.
• Coordination with engineers, contractors, and consultants.
• Projects include: Smart & Final, Northgate Markets, and El Super
MARYEll, Burbank, CA, US, Design Director
• Head of creative leading strategic vision, new business development, and growth.
• Branding and identity design (logo / typography / color theory), web design, print design, and packaging.
• Conceptualized and produced lookbooks (photography / layout design / cover design / printing / video) to promote and market the release of new products.
Osborn Architects, Glendale, CA, US, Design Intern
• Developed schematic designs and design documents through self-motivated research and direct work sessions with the design principle.
• Played an integral part of project team in production as well as client presentations on several simultaneous projects.
• Produced photorealistic visualizations, presentation drawings, and marketing material.
Sorsid Creative, Valley Village, CA, Founder / Designer
• A creative marketing agency and environmental design studio specializing in architecture, graphic, furniture, and experiential design. Constructed project from schematic design through construction.
• Administrative responsibilities included the implementation and promotion of new business strategies, customer relations, material sourcing, and project management.
• Design responsibilities included: retail space planning and design, trade show exhibitor boot design, 3D modeling, graphic design, various forms of fabrication, and on-site installations.
Winterlab, Burbank, Freelance / Designer
The Color Of Television - Augmented Reality
• Constructed (Promo) Animation Using 3Ds Max And Adobe After Effects.
• Developed Renderings For Promotional Use.
• Worked With A Team In Development And Research For Augmented App Using Junaio.
New_West_Land_Company, Los Angeles, CA, US, Freelance / Designer
• Generated site documentation from observation of existing condition for base construction drawings.
• Produced drawings from design development to construction administration.
• Managed flow of paperwork, tracked and administered changes and updated drawings.
• Developing hybrid renderings and perspectives for client presentations.
• Generated 3D model in Rhino 4.
Iris Anna Regn & Tim Durfee, Los Angeles, CA, US, Design Assistant
• The Table, A Concept Piece, Has Built-In Space For Paper, Pencils And Other Art Supplies.
• Assisted With Fabrication And Provided Digital Model And Drawings For Production.
• Constructed Material Research And Purchases.
• Assisted With Table Assembly.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA, US, Architecture