Motivated and disciplined landscape designer / urban planner with 3 years technical experiences in Landscape Architecture ﬁrms in Orange County, California. Proven ability to work in a team or independent environment through completion of Professional Report at UC Irvine. Willingness and ability to relocate internationally or travel for work.
I am always looking for creative ways to collaborate with industry professionals to assist and develop my current skill-set as well as bring a new perspective and approach that may further develop their approach as well. I am an entrepreneur at heart and love to explore new opportunities both in my field and the world we live.
Silverwood Landscape, Costa Mesa, CA, US, Assistant Project Manager
- Assist project managers and design team with construction details, planting plans, grading, and overall construction document package for master planned community in Irvine, California
- Worked concurrently while attending ﬁrst year graduate school
Lifescapes International, Newport Beach, CA, US, Job Captain
- Collaboration with design team (project managers, landscape architects, and graphic designers) to develop solutions and communicate technical information with project architects, engineers, technical and non-technical clients
- Effective resource management, decision making, team building, and storyboard and material presentation boards
- Research, design, and development with senior design team's design development and construction documents on large, complex projects. Several include:
• Wynn & Encore, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Las Vegas Performing Arts Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
• St. Regis Residential South, Dana Point, California
University of California, Irvine, Masters, Urban & Regional Planning
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), Bachelors, Landscape Architecture