Specialized in Interiors & Architectural Design, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
Solid education, extensive experience, excellent sense of design, versatility and creativity in solving problems, good knowledge of codes and regulations and extremely detail oriented. Capable to direct, coordinate and execute large, complex projects, as well as small, upscale and extremely detailed ones.
• Worked efficiently on all phases of the project.
• Provided key technical feedback during the design process.
• Refined and developed the design concept to make it constructible and compliant.
• Delivered complete, high quality and irredundant drawing sets of construction documents.
• Mentored peers with detailing, consultant coordination, construction codes and regulations, plancheck and construction administration issues.
Proficient in AutoCAD (Worked continuously in CAD since 1994).
Trained in Revit Architecture.
Excellent sketching, quick detailing and manual presentation ability.
Fluent in English, French and Romanian. Functional in Spanish & Italian.
WATG, Newport Beach, CA; Irvine, CA, Project Coordinator, Interiors
Friedmutter Group, Las Vegas, NV; Newport Beach, CA, Senior Staff Architect
Gensler, Irvine, CA, US, Job Captain